4. Bridges

ONIKA ♡

Onika♡

I take a deep breath as I prepare to knock on Von's door. I havent seen in person in 3 years, I shouldn't even be here.  Meek doesnt even know where I'm at, he thinks I'm with Booka right now. But against my better judgment I knock on the door anyway. The door opens and its him in some grey sweatpants and a tank top.

He pulls me in a hug so fast, my head goes against his chest, his heart is beating so fast, he is defintely nervous like me. He hugs me tightly for a while and finally he let's me go and allows me to come in.

" Wow, von your home I'd very nice", I say smiling looking around in living room.

" Thanks Nika, you good? You hungry?" He asks me.

" No I'm fine, thank you though ", I say looking at him..

" You wanna go upstairs?" He asks me and I nod.

We walk up his stairs to his bedroom which is Dark like always, he lays down on the bed and I sit at the edge making him smack his lips.

" Man get yo ass in this bed ", he says smiling and I roll my eyes placing my purse down crawling in the bed with him.

" I saw yo interview with Drake and them", he says looking at me.

" Oh really?" I ask hm..

" Yeah, I'm glad you going on tour you deserve it ma", he says and I smile.

" Thank you Von, have you seen your kids yet?" I ask him.

" True and Dayvon came, Demi pose to come like Saturday. I told my momma to bring my kids. Ion feel like dealing with they mommas ", he says shaking his head.

" I thought you and Deja was together?" I ask him.

" She was holding me down and shit while I was in jail. But I just wanna be with you ", he says and I start to blush.