Crazy.

ONIKA♡

I stare up at the ceiling,  I've been in this freaking hospital bed for 12 hours and I was ready to go home. I needed to get high because I felt myself literally going crazy, I sigh running my fingers through my pink hair.

Since I had a psychotic break I'm in this stray jacket, Von and the guys been here too, they went to get me something to eat from juicy crab because there was no way I was gonna eat this food.

The door opens and it's India, I feel myself becoming angry why the hell was she here?!

" Hey Nicki", she says smiling as she places some flowers on my table.

" Why are you here?" I ask her frowning.

" Durk was gonna wait to tell you but since I'm here I figured I give you the news ", she says sitting in my bed.

" What news?" I ask looking at her.

" We're together, we worked out our differences ", she says happily.

" Bitch you tried to kill me, you betrayed me. You're lying", I say shaking my head.

" I'm not, Durk loves me more than you", she says.

" No, you're a fucking liar", I say laughing

" Look here you crazy bitch, I'm Durk woman and I'm gonna get rid of you", she says standing up.

" What did I ever do to you?" I ask her confused.

" You killed my father so I killed yours and your mother ", she says smiling.

" I don't even know your father bitch!" I say getting loud.