tuff..( Pt 2)

Dayvon♤

Today Diddy is having a all white brunch party, Onika is going as my date. We havent really been talking since Asian called me, I'm not cheating before yall ass start tweaking, we got a music video coming up for our sing Pull up and Onika isn't really feeling it. But she gotta understand it's just business. She think Asian wants me but she doesnt, that's just my homie nothing more. I got the baddest bitch, I ain't tryna fumble her, on king David I'm not. She just gotta trust me, but it seems like she doesn't. Today is the shoot, I just hope she dont trip out on me.

" You looking so good ma", I say making her smile as she does her final touches
on her hair.

" Thank you papa, white looks really good on you", she says eyeing my white fit.

" Thanks Ma, I hate wearing white" , I complain looking in the mirror as well.

" I gotta ask you a question", She says turning around to look at me.

" What is it Ma?" I say looking down at her pretty ass face.

" Yo bitch got ass shots, but you promise that this strap is real?" She asks laughing hitting me.

" I'm trolling them ma, they swear yo ass is fake", I say laughing, she talking about me and Durk song Still trapping from the evil twin album.

" Yeah they really do, its home grown though", she says flipping her hair.

" They keep talking, ima kill they ass", I say laughing.

" Von you are so crazy", She says laughing shaking her head.

" You ready to go?" I ask as she stands up looking at her ass, I come and grab it making her blush.

" Yes papa, let's go", she says smiling
looking up at me.

We had downstairs and see Durk and India on the phone doing whatever.