6. F*ck

ONIKA♡

Today is the Video shoot for some song Anaconda, I'm super excited to finally be adding a visual to this song, Meek couldnt make it to the set, and I asked Drake to come but he missed his flight, so I called Von because it's a scene where I was give a male a lap dance, it was supposed to be Drake but Von said he could do it.

" Ouuuu Queen this Video about to shake the world", Tae says as he finish my hair up.

" You really think so Tae?" I ask looking at him through the mirror.

" Yesss! Onika you have to think about it, you already at a legendary status and you have so much ahead of you", he says.

" I love you so much Tae, you always motivate me," I say smiling.

" I always got you and don't forget, but I got a question for you miss girl", he says.

" And what's that?" I ask him.

" Was that you Von posted?" He asks and I smile.

" Yes", I say laughing and he gets so hyped.

" I knew it, I knew it. I know your ass from anywhere ", he says laughing pointing at me.

" Tae oh my gosh, I really thought me and this man was gonna straight beef but it didn't turn out that way", I say shaking my head.

" So how did this link up even happen?" He asks.

" Okay so remember we got into on live really bad, a couple days later I got a call from an unknown number,  so I answer it and its him, I told him about the miscarriage and we start talking, next thing I know he apologized and we become friends", I tell him.

" Are yall really just friends?" He asks.

" Tae, I want us to be. But we have too much sexual tension because when I went to his house I wanted to fuck him so bad", I say making Tae laugh.

" Did yall fuck?"  Tae says smiling.

" No but he wanted to so bad, Chile I told him I'll think about it", I say face palming myself

" I'm gonna tell you this right now, yall cant be just friends because you still are in love with him and he loves you too. You better let Meek go and just be with Von ", He says.

" I'm not still in love with Dayvon", I deny shaking my head.

" Onika Tanya Maraj, you need to face it before it's too late. You know you still want him", he says.

" I guess I'm just scared Tae, but I'm more scared of what Meek would do", I say lowly.

" Meek hasn't been touching you again?" He asks me.