11. Heartless

Onika♡

Ovino crying from the other room is what wakes me up. I sigh, he's been home with me for a week and he's still not used to it. Von hasn't came over to see him, he's actually been ignoring my calls and everything. We left Trinidad on good terms so I  don't really know what his problem is.

" What's the matter papa", I say picking my crying baby up, his face was so red.

He sniffled laying his head on my chest, just like his daddy instantly calming down. I rub his back and kiss his forehead,  it was big just like Von. I sigh, going to my room grabbing my phone to call him.

" What Onika?" He says answering the phone catching me off guard.

" Von, what's wrong with you? " I say frowning.

" You blowing me up, the fuck you want?" He asks me.

" For you to see your son", I say to him rolling my eyes.

" Aight, I'm coming", he says and then he hangs up.

For us to be back together he sure was doing me bogus, I dont even understand where this attitude is coming from.

" Well Papa, let me pack your bag", I say to him and he smiles.

I go back to his room, sitting him in his chair while I pack him some clothes and my phone starts ringing, it's a facetime call from Booka.

" What's going on bestie", I say smiling.

" Where Grandson at?" He asks referring to Ovino, Him along with the guys decided they're gonna call by his middle name for now on, they hated the name Ovino for some reason, Polo really hates his name all together but agreed to call him grandson.

" In his chair, getting ready to see his daddy", I say rolling my eyes.

" Yeah, have you been on Instagram?" He asks me making me frown.

" No, why?" I ask him.

" Don't go on there Onika", he says in a serious tone..

" Booka why not?" I ask him again.

" Onika, please don't ", he pleads with me.

" No I'm going to look", I say to him.

" Oh shit, I'm on my way", he says hanging up the phone.

I take deep breath before I press my Instagram app, I scroll through my Timeline and this what I see.