Chapter 10: Morning

You regained consciousness slowly but surely. You could feel pillows under your head and two... cushions? Two cushions against your chest (from what you assumed). Just where the hell were you? What did you even do last night?

Bed sheets were pulled over your shoulder, keeping you at a comfortable temperature that was just a tad bit on the warm side. The room was dark and it was almost silent. 'Almost' being the keyword.

It took you a little while to focus, but eventually you could make out the sound of slow breathing in front of you. Your groggy eyes had no chance at figuring out who you were looking at, especially not in the low light levels.

With a small yawn you rested your head back down, but not before leaning further forward onto the end of your pillow. Short puffs of air made contact with your cheek and you could now see the outline of long hair.

Without thinking, you reached a hand forward, sliding it up the arm of the person and to their face. The smooth skin and long hair made you quickly assume the feminine gender and your memories slowly came back to you.

"Bela." You remembered it was her you last encountered. Her blonde hair now became a little more noticeable after figuring out who it was. Her eyelids were shut and her right cheek smooshed against her pillow. You were too tired to care about the clear threat in front of you. A part of you thought it was cute. In the end, instead of trying to leave, you settled yourself down and simply moved your arm around her.

With your arm draped over her shoulder, you sighed out of the sheer disappointment in yourself for wanting to hug one of your captors. Was this what Stockholm syndrome was like?

There's was the high chance Bela would murder you once she woke up, but that thought slipped your mind. Would she take pity and show you mercy? Only time would tell. Only time would tell...

3rd Person

Bela inhaled sharply as she started to wake up. She'd been kind enough to not only cover (Y/N)'s wounds, but let him stay the night in her room. Or more accurately, she couldn't be bothered taking him to his own room. Plus she had finally caught him after days of issues. He wasn't going anywhere.

Bela rubbed her eyes with her left hand, shifting her head against her pillow to release the uncomfortable feeling of being still for hours. The now more obvious feeling of pressure over and around her made her eyelids retract.

She could get hungry, she could get mad. Rarely ever did Bela get surprised, making yesterday and today mythical. The blonde had to blink a few times to check if what she was seeing was real. The faint light piercing through the curtains was enough to illuminate the room enough to have clear vision.

(Y/N) rested just next to her. One of his arms wrapped around her body in a cuddle like gesture, his H/C hair drooping down as he slept. Bela twitched as the close proximity made her nervous. She moved a hand up and under his arm, placing it on his back as she leant a little closer.

"You confuse me, little one." She whispered as she studied his sleeping form. Her lips floated forward, lightly grazing against (Y/N)'s own as the blonde gave in to her temptation. A small blush creeped along her cheeks as she kissed the man who was supposed to be her prey. The one who had every right to be terrified of her, yet he was so unusually calm.

"You're mine now..." Bela caressed his cheek and held her position, unwilling to break away yet. How did she ever bring herself to try kill him? After a couple more seconds she finally recoiled, taking one more look at the still unconscious male.