Chapter 16: THE PG AUDIENCE!!!

A/N: Every time I open this story, my normal, angel side is congratulating me and complimenting the work, then the absolute demonic 4am demon on my other shoulder is quietly snarling at me to write smut. His excuse is that it's "good for the plot" and he's threatening to strangle me on the daily. I'm honestly so terrified of Wattpad TOS, I might just let the demons win, but I'll upload this to AO3 too in case it gets taken down by the Wattpad's Almighty Divinity. Ahem. My, uh, inner nightmares and monsters aside, I HOPE YOU LIKE. BIG MATURE VIBES, SO IF YOU NO LIKE NAKED VAMPIRE LADIES, I AM OH SO SORRY!

Warning: Holy fuck there is so much just... sexual stuff in this. Boobs, pussy, attempted mf coitus. I feel like I've allowed my demons to run around like flying monkeys.

Also, someone call the fourth wall rebuilder. We have a situation this chapter.

"Just how long do you intend to examine the ceiling tiles, man-thing?" Bela asked with amusement, watching (Y/N) from the other end of the bath. While she was more than relaxed, almost her entire body submerged in the bubbly water, (Y/N) refused to so much as glance at her.

"Until they turn into dragons." He joked, pursing his lips. His face was bright red, be it from the heat of the water or the embarrassment of being in a bathtub with Bela Dimitrescu. Her bare skin rubbed up against his, the mere touch daring his eyes to roam downwards.

Bela hummed, running a wet hand up through her hair. Only the tips were in the water, so the rest was rather dry until then. "Would you look if it was Daniela in here? Or Cassandra?" She quizzed, eyes steady. She didn't sound threatening nor annoyed, just solemnly curious.

(Y/N) blinked in surprise. "What? No. Why would- Why would that have an effect?" He lowered his eyes just a little to see Bela's face. Her eyes were filled with an emotion he couldn't quite place. She looked intrigued; scanning him over.

"Then why are you so afraid to look at me?" Bela asked honestly. Her arms were crossed under the water, hands held together at her waist. She was a little nervous to get an actual answer out of him. But even a girl like her felt a little self conscious by a man doing everything in his power to avoid seeing her body.

(Y/N) took a soft breath, finally allowing his head to fall down fully to face her. His eyes were shut but he slowly opened them, that warm pink on his cheeks painting such a cute image on the vampire's hungry eyes.

"It's not personal, I just..." He began but trailed off, shutting his lips and looking away to the steamy mirror. Bela waited antsy, her eyes a little wider than usual as she listened intently. (Y/N) exhaled. "Bela, since I got here, I've been locked in a dungeon, tortured with a knife, bitten in more places than I can count, threatened, and treated like both a piece of meat and a pet. Can you really blame me for being fearful that this is some kind of trap? For being a little on edge that I might let my guard down and suddenly I'm strung up in shackles with a sickle through my throat?"

Bela was silent and didn't react to his words. She weighed his points and certainly felt understanding now that she thought about it. Her brows fell a little lower to show an ounce of remorse. Only an ounce.

"Hm. Well, he's a smart boy, I'll give him that. Right now, at least. He certainly picks and chooses when to have survival instincts and when not to." Bela rolled her eyes internally, remembering his sassy little remark from earlier. Tsk. To imply she had sexual fantasies about some pathetic man-thing. She wouldn't be caught dead- Well, maybe not dead- He did look quite attractive all nude and vulnerable... "It would look a lot better with blood all over it, but I'm not fussy."

"Is that what you're planning?" (Y/N) asked following the long silence, watching Bela right back. His expression was worried but not scared. But that was tested when Bela sighed, still staring as she sat up a little.