Chapter 17: The Cellar

"Excuse me?" Alcina almost dropped the pipe she was smoking from, golden eyes twitching with shock and frustration. Her daughters were no more vocal at her side, their voices disappearing as they heard the news.

Heisenberg sat carelessly upon one of Alcina's seats, his dirty boots kicked up on a stool. "The boy is to be handed over to me. Miranda's word." He repeated himself with an edge of smarminess.

"W-Why? The man-thing is-" Bela was the first of the three girls to exclaim, but Heisenberg lifted a hand to silence her.

"Yeah, yeah. The man-thing is your sex-toy and blah, blah, blah. Don't go getting your panties in a twist. I'm only allowed him for a couple days. Miranda wants me to... test him." Heisenberg picked out a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it up and smoking it.

"Test him?" Cassandra questioned, her eyes narrowed. She didn't look or sound nearly as despaired by the news as her sisters. "For what? Mental illness?"

"Funny you should say that. Mentally sane people don't kidnap men, fuck 'em in the dungeon then cut off their dicks." Heisenberg retorted, amused to watch the reaction of Cassandra as she snarled and dared to try lunge forward. If it weren't for Alcina swiftly putting a hand up to stop her, she probably would've gotten herself killed.

"Answer the question, little brother." Alcina snapped with a glare. What could he possibly want with the man-thing?

"That's none of your business. I want the man by sundown and I won't be leaving until then. Best go find him." Heisenberg shooed them with a hand gesture, a smug smirk on his face.

Daniel's furrowed her brows despite the frustration of the news. "If you want him then why isn't he with you? You saw him at the door." She questioned.

Heisenberg shrugged. "Why would I do your job for you? It's more fun to watch you scramble around for me." He chuckled, much to their disdain.

Cassandra looked like she could kill someone. Daniela look liked she would kill someone. Bela looked shocked at the revelation. Alcina looked pissed off that her daughter's prey, her prey was being taken away from her. Tsk. Well, Miranda's word was law.

"Very well, brother. But I expect the man-thing returned back in... functioning condition. Otherwise, not even Miranda will be able to save you from my wrath." Alcina said in a slow, cold tone, eyes piercing through Heisenberg as if they were beams of plasma.

Heisenberg just snorted at her. "I graciously await that day."

Alcina waved off her daughters in a silent order to find the man-thing. Instantly, the girls dispersed into a cloud of flies, disappearing off into one of the hallways before they reformed in a line.

"Just who the hell does he think he is? That man-thing is mine- ours!" Daniela corrected herself for the first time, her fingers clenched into rage-filled fists. They were the ones who found him. They were the ones who kept him alive. They were the ones who deserved him!

Bela was grumbling under her breath as they walked down the hall, their annoyed stomps muffled by the patterned carpet. "If he does anything to (Y/N), I'll kill him myself." She seethed.

Cassandra gave a sharp chuckle at that. "On a first name basis now, are we? It seems someone's forgotten her place. We're predators, Bela. If Uncle Heisenberg wants the little bastard, let him have him. Hopefully it'll teach the boy a lesson." She said simply.

Bela rolled her eyes but held her tongue. She didn't know why she expected Cassandra to be on their side. "Egotistical bitch." She thought with a huff.

It was Daniela who reacted to Cassandra's words, shoving into her and almost knocking her into the wall so she could walk in her place. Cassandra snarled and was about to lunge for the redhead before Daniela put up a hand to stop her.