100 Broken Windows

After all of that cleaning and that punishment Crowley gave them

After all of that cleaning and that punishment Crowley gave them. June and Grim were warned out from all of that while Ace just went to class. Now Grim and June were waiting in the cafeteria.

Grim: I'm already beat from cleaning all day.. Now we have to wash a hundred windows, too...

June: We've got no choice.🙂 But you know Grim, i would like to thank you for saving me from being hurt by that red hair boy.

Grim: That Ace guy is sure taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is, making me wait! I'm ticked off!

June: .........[thoughts in her mind] Well that day just went crazy to crazier. I hope Reese and Spring are all right.

....................

....................

(time passes)

....................

(much waiting later)

Grim almost fall asleep into June's thighs by waiting and waiting, June rubs his head but Grim wakes up and started to get angry for waiting.

Grim: ......... I don't care what happened, there is no way he's this late! Wait, he wouldn't just skip out, right!

June agrees with Grim by shaking her head as a yes.

June: Let's go find him!

Grim: I'm not gonna let him get away with putting all the punishment on us! Let's go henchmen! We're gonna catch Ace and make him do all the window washing!

June: 💢 I'm still not your henchman!

So June and Grim runs out of the cafeteria to looked for Ace. But they both didn't realize there being watched by the other students again.

June and Grim made there way too the classroom to look for Ace but no one's there.

Grim: Orraaaa! Where's Ace! We're not gonna let you hide away! [Realized no one's there]

Grim: Orraaaa! Where's Ace! We're not gonna let you hide away! [Realized no one's there] .....Ah, there's nobody here!?

That isn't until a wall portrait of a man talks. It really made Grim and June freaks out and scream.

Wall portrait: No. I'm here.

June: Aaaaaahhh!!!

June: Aaaaaahhh!!!

Grim: Fffgyyyaaaaaaaaa!!!! The picture talked!!

Wall portrait: What now? It's not uncommon for paintings to talk at this school. The Wall Lady over there, the Wall Gentleman over here, everyone can speak. Portraits can speak because they have a mouth. That's normal, you know?

June: Normally, paintings don't speak.

Wall portrait: Rather than restlessly floating in the air, I've been sitting still on this wall perfectly for more than fifty years. Your 'normal' and my 'normal' differ in regards to our quirks. Isn't that true. That aside, who are you looking for?

Grim: A guy named Ace. He's got a heart mark on his face and hair that sticks up.

Wall portrait: Aaaah, I know him. He's one of the freshmen that started today. He went back to his dorm not too long ago...

That really made June and Grim really mad now and it made June yell angry.

June: 💢😠ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THAT JERK!!

Grim: Waaaaahaaaat! So he did try to get away! Which way did he go?

Wall portrait: The entrance is behind the East Building.

Grim: Hey! We're going after him.

Grim went out that fast to get Ace but before June can go she had to thank him for helping them where Ace is.

June: Thank you for helping us.

Wall portrait: You're welcome, dearie.

June finally runs out of the classroom to get Ace. Grim and June ran to the hallway to look for him while a pair of 2 black creatures watching them.

To be continued.

The next part things are really gonna heat up. I hope you like it share and leave a comment about it.