Meeting Trey Clover

Shortly after the brawl between Ace and Deuce and the bullies while thegirls and Grim, Ace and Deuce actually won the brawl.

Student A: You're better than expected.

Student B: My pastas getting soggy so I'll let you off easy!

So the 2 bullies ran off.

Grim: 😼Hmph!! Those guys were all talk! And never come back!

Reese: They're the ones who had a problem...

Ace: Whatever, let's just eat. After missing breakfast I'm so hungry I'm gonna pass out...

Deuce:[sighs] We really have no luck. There are so many people trying to get into this prestigious school but they let in guys like that...

June: Oh, Ace and Deuce. Here's the stuff you wanted.

June hands them there treats. The chocolate croissant for Ace and Iced latte for Deuce.

Ace: Thanks, Princess.

June just smiled at him and not trying to get angry for using that nickname before they head back to there table.

They went back to there table. June, Reese, and Spring sitting next to each other at one side. Ace, Deuce, and Grim sitting at the other side of the table and ready to eat.

Grim: Back to the task at hand! Let's eat! [Eating the food and swallowing it] Delicious! The egg around the omurice is light, fluffy and the center is filled with gooey cheese! [Still eating] So we are you guys dorm this morning but what are the other dorms like?

June: Grim, don’t talk with your mouth full.

Until the same Orange-hair boy from the rose maze before Cater Diamond with a green haired man with glasses went up to the first years table and ask them.

Cater: You know about the Great Seven statues displayed on Main Street, right? There's seven of them so there are seven dorms.

Reese turns to see him but in shocked.

Reese: You!?!

Ace: Geh! You're the guy from this morning!

Grim: You tricked us into painting those roses for you!

Cater: Saying i tricked you is so mean. I wasn't doing it because I wanted to. It's just how things are done in our dorm.

Deuce: You were grinning all the while...

Cater: Now now, little Deuce. Those rules are only for inside the dorm so now I'm just your kind upperclassman.

Deuce: Drop the little!

The girls:😁💖 [giggle]

Green-haired man: Hehe. That's just how Cater shows affection.

Ace: Who's that guy next to you?

Green-haired man: Oh, my bad. I'm Trey. Trey Clover. I'm a third year in Heartslabyul like Cater. And you're the freshmen put in charge of that ramsh..[cough] unused dorm, right?

June: Well, Yeah. I'm June Willows and these are my friends, Reese Ki, Spring Silverwood and Grim.

Reese and Spring: Hello.

Trey: Nice to meet you ladies too. I heard from Cater. Sorry about all the trouble these guys from our dorm have caused you.

Ace: 😞I'm sitting right here...

Cater: We should put that aside and make up. We're in the same dorm after all. Let's all exchange numbers!

Reese: Um. I really hate saying this and telling the bad news but, we don't have our phones with us.

Cater: 😳 You don't have phones?

The girls nodded as a No at Cater.

Cater: That's crazy! You're like endangered species.

Reese:[in her mind] Species!? What!?

Cater: I know a place to get the newest models for cheap. How about we go on a date to chose one, Reese-chan?

Reese:[Blushes] Listen, Cater-senpai. I-

Before Reese can finished with her sentence Trey interrupted them and ask Cater.

Trey: Cater. Look at the freshmen, hold back a bit.

Cater: Ahaha, sorry sorry! We were talking about the dorms? Sounds good, a fresh convo! We'll tell you anything you wanna know.

Ace: First I want you to tell us about our own dorm. The heck is up with those crazy "Laws of the Queen of Hearts"?

Trey: You know all about the legend of the Queen of Hearts, rights? She created a wonderland of madness built on strict cause to her rules.

Cater: Out of respect for the Queen of Hearts, those of us in Heartslabyul traditionally wear red and black arm bands, just like her dress, and uphold the laws that she made.

Reese: Well, that's explains the red and black colors and wild rules.

Spring: Yeah.

Grim: Sounds like a stiff place!

Reese: You tell me, Grim.

Cater: How strict we follow the rules depends on the dorm leader, last year's was pretty chill about it all.

Trey: Riddle is the serious among the serious of all dorm leaders. So we follows the rules to the max.

Ace: Bleeh. What a pain...

June: They kinda reminds me at home.

Grim: What are the other dorms like?

June: We're curious as well.

To be continued

Well I hoped you like it and be safe.😃