Bad guys n egg trouble

Since the trio are in Mister S's Mystery Shop, Deuce and Grim asked Sam the things on the list

Deuce: We like the things written here.

Grim: And some cans of tuna.

June: Grim, no!

Deuce: No! We don't need any tuna.

Sam: What What? Whip cream, eggs a nice sweet line-up. OK! Coming right up.

Deuce: Oooh... He really has them.

June: Yep.

But then, a mysterious voice whisper in June's ear calling for her name.

Mysterious voice: ... June...

June: Huh?

She turns around to see the mysterious person who called on her, but didn't see no one else in the shop. Then Mr.Sam came back to the trio carrying the baskets of eggs.

Sam: Sorry about the wait. It's a bit heavy, you got it? If you order now you can get a 1/100 size floating platter to carry your purchases for 30% off.

Grim: What's that, it sounds cool.

June: Yeah that sounds cool. 😃

Deuce: W-we're fine! Time to go, Grim!

Grim: Ffnya! I wanna hang out more!

Sam: Ok, ok. Make sure to come by again, my little demons! Bye!

June: [thoughts in mind] This guy is a big dealer like the other shop owners.

As the trio are walking at the main street of the great 7 heading back to the school. Deuce and June are carrying the baskets of eggs. June having a hard time carrying the bag of eggs, while Deuce is mumbling about Mr.S's Mystery Shop and Sam.

Deuce: That store was crazy.😔

Grim: Tsk. Stingy Deuce.😾

Deuce: [To Grim] Who are you calling stingy? [To June] Hmm, June, that bag of cans looks pretty heavy. I'll carry it. I'm used to carrying heavy stuff.

Deuce tries to carry the other bag for June. Somehow June blushes pink by the rubbered hand gloves on top of her hands.

June: [Blushes] Um... okay. Do you usually buy a lot when you go shopping?

Deuce: Yeah. My mom always buys more than we need during time sales, and I get stuck carrying all the heavy stuff. Since I'm the only boy it was my job to take care of anything requiring strength... Oh, my bad. I've just been talking about myself.

June gets a memory flashback about her younger self and her mom, Isabelle carrying bags and her younger self asked she can help with one of the bags.

Young June: Mom, can I help you with one of the bags please?

Isabelle: Oh, sweetie they might be too heavy for you, but there is something, you can carry the candy bags for your brothers.

Young June: Okay, Mom. [Giggles]

Isabelle: [Giggles]

The end of her flashback. June smiled of the memory she have. She asked Deuce a question.

June: You really care about your mom.

Deuce: ....That's not true at all. I always made mom...

Before Deuce can finished his sentence, they bumped into a person, making some of the eggs break n crack.

Bump!
Crack!

Deuce: Ooof!

June: Ugh! Oh no!

Grim: Aaah! The eggs!

Deuce: S***, half of the eggs are destroyed! There's egg all over the bag...!

Turns out the person they bumped into is the same white-haired Heartslabyul boy and the same red-headed Heartslabyul boy from the cafeteria earlier.

Heartslabyul student A: Hey you! Watch where you're... wait... You're the fools and the cutie that wrecked the egg in my carbonara earlier.

Heartslabyul student B: It's you guys again. You can't catch a break!

June: Oh not you two again!?😨

Deuce: You were the ones who jumped out from behind the corner. At lunch, it wasn't like you couldn't eat the egg anymore but you still came to pick a fight. Just now, you destroyed half of our eggs. 😠

Grim: Yeah, that's right!

Heartslabyul student A: And? You sayin' it's our fault?

Deuce: Yes. Please pay for the eggs. And please apologize to the chickens, too.

Heartslabyul student B: Hmmm? You getting all worked up over eggs.

Heartslabyul student A: They didn't hit the ground, right? Don't sweat the small stuff.

Heartslabyul student B: We saved you the trouble of breaking them!

As they laugh at the trio, June and Deuce are very angry at them for bullying them.

Deuce:...to laugh about.

Heartslabyul student A: Huh?

June totally has enough of there rude behavior and says.

June: You two are very rude and selfish towards us! All because of the egg of your carbonara earlier and now you made us broke our eggs too it was for the whipped cream were making and-

Before June can finished her sentence, one of the Heartslabyul student grabbed her wrist and pulling her closed to him and the other hand on her chin.

Heartslabyul student A: Aww are you mad, you're to cute. How about you and I can have some fun together after school. Huh?😏

June: What!? No! I said let me go!!

June struggles for a bit finally managed to pushed the guy away from his grip.

Heartslabyul student B: Oh that's it!

The other Heartslabyul student try to get June as well, but it was stop by the angry Deuce.

Deuce: You leave her alone and this ain't something to laugh about! You don't make decisions for us! These eggs... instead of becoming a chick they were gonna make us a delicious tart!! YOU GET IT! HUUUH!?😡

Heartslabyul student B: What's this guy's problem all the sudden!?

Deuce: If you don't wanna pay for the 6 eggs you broke.... I'll punch you 6 times instead.

Heartslabyul student A: Whaaaa!?

June: Oh no!

Deuce: GRIT YOUR TEETH, ASSHOLES!!😡

As Deuce is ready to fight the big two Heartslabyul jerks.

To be continued.

Hey sorry for taking so long but I managed to did it.

Twisted wonderland belongs to Disney

June Willows belongs to me

I hoped you like it and be safe! 😉