Doodle Suit

So as June, Grim and Deuce just came back from the school store and finishing up making the Mont blanc for the Unbirthday Party

So as June, Grim and Deuce just came back from the school store and finishing up making the Mont blanc for the Unbirthday Party. While making the last touches, June mixing the egg whites to make the whipped cream while humming a beautiful melody once more.

 While making the last touches, June mixing the egg whites to make the whipped cream while humming a beautiful melody once more

June: [humming] ~🎶

Trey: [thoughts in mind] What a lovely voice she has.

A few minutes later

So after putting the whip cream on it, adding the chestnuts, Trey gently tap the shaker, a bit of powdered sugar on top of the delicious tart.

Trey: Last, we dust the top with powdered sugar...

June, Reese, Spring, Ace and Grim:😁 Finished!!

Deuce: 😔 Finished...

The others look at Deuce being sad, Ace and Reese question June and she replies.

Ace: Did something happen while you were out shopping?

Reese: Yeah, Ju why dose he look so down in the dumps?

June: I think it's best to leave him be.

Deuce: For 16 years I believed that...

Ace: Making sweets takes so much time. I'm exhausted...

Reese: Exactly, it's not like what we did at Spring's family bakery at home.

Then to Reese's surprise to see Cater just walked in while taking a picture or the tart.

Cater: Good work. Is the tart finished? The decorations are super cute! It's totally magicamegramble! Let me take a pic.

Reese: ⁉️

Ace: Ah! What'd you come here for?

Cater: I came to check on my cute underclassmen working so hard. Ahaha, you look beat!

Trey: Things you aren't used to tire you out quick. So when you're tired you need to eat something sweet. Go ahead and try the Mont blanc we made.

They pretty much cheered to try it out the tart they did together.