The Secrets

Normal pov

Heartslabyul Dorm lounge

Back at the dorm after the party, Riddle was angrily speaking to one of the scared Heartslabyul students of breaking another rule while Cater and Trey just watched at the background

Riddle: Laws of the Queen of Hearts Number 249. The one in charge of feeding the flamingos must wear pink. You were supposed to be in charge of feeding the flamingos today. Where is your pink? Why aren't you wearing it?

Heartslabyul student: My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader... it's being washed! Please, don't cut off my head!

The Heartslabyul student begged for the leader not to lose his head. Riddle angrily replies.

Riddle:😠 This makes the second time you broken the rules. I can no longer overlook it. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

Riddle points his staff at the student, giving him a collar. The Heartslabyul student screamed in pain.

Heartslabyul student: Guuwaaaah!!

Riddle: Make a 5000 word written apology and weed the garden for a week. Then I will gladly unsealed your magic.

Heartslabyul student: 😰😢...That's...

Riddle: I'm not taking you head because I want to! It's because you all break the rules!? Enforcing the rules is for your own benefit. Understood? Trey. Cater. Take him outside.

Cater and Trey: ....Yes, Dorm Leader.

So the 2 upperclassmen escorted the collard student out of the lounge while Riddle was thanking about the blonde hair girl.

Cutting back to an unknown place of the Puppet Master who is still watching Riddle outside of the oracle mirror waterfall and still holding the color card started to glow very dark and the Riddle doll. He brings up the doll up to him and started to whispers into the doll's ear transporting the words to the real Riddle and saying.

Puppet Master:[Whispers to Riddle]... I guess the rules made you so powerful it can cause you to be the rules yourself.

Giving the Dorm Leader a scare and angrily brought out his scepter to figure out who was whispering to him but no was there feeling like he's losing his mind.

Riddle:‼️Who's there⁉️

Drip!
Drip!
Drip!

Drip!Drip!Drip!