An Unbirthday Party... Not so good part 2

Heartslabyul dorm Tea Garden

Things were not going so well for any of the first years when Ace tried to give the mont blanc to Riddle as a apology. But Riddle angrily announced one of the rules about not bringing a mont blanc to the party really made them and the girls upset. Reese and Grim just angrily walked up next to Ace who's angry as well at Riddle.

Ace: 😠 Wait just a moment! You really have dumbass rules like that?

Grim: 😾Yeah! I'll eat it if you're just gonna toss it!

Reese: 😠Can you at least just accept it? Geez!

Trey walked up to them and tried talking to Riddle to take the blame for them.

Trey: My deepest apologizes, Dorm leader. I was the one who said we should make a mont blanc.

Cater: Yeah yeah. I didn't think there would be a rule for something like that.

Riddle: 😠Making it isn't the problem here. The face that you brought it here! Now, today is the problem!

Reese: Grrrrr....!

June clutches her fist of what she's hearing and for that, she finally has enough of the rules and Riddle strictness at the same time and angrily spoke up.

June: 😠Anyone who follows that kind of rule is an idiot!

Everyone turned to the light blonde hair girl of what she said, even her friends are shocked to see her standing up. June walked up to them and Riddle angrily replied to her calming.

Riddle: 😠Idiot...you say?

June: 😠Yes! We all worked alot yesterday for making the Mont blanc for Ace so you can accept his apology, now you're just gonna throw it away! Even Trey helped us for this! Sooner or later nobody won't appreciate you at all! You're the problem!

Everyone looked at June for saying all of that to Riddle and Reese was very impressed to see her best friend said that. Then some mysterious male voice quietly whispered to the red hair boy's ear.

Mysterious male voice: [whispered to Riddle] Don't let that foolish girl get to you. After all, you are the Dorm Leader~

Then Cater steps in next to Reese and tries to calm everyone down.

Cater: Wait stop! That word is taboo. And Riddle, these are freshmen that are still learning the ropes.

Reese: [Thoughts in mind] What!? Who side are you on, Cater?

Ace: No, I'm gonna say it but June's right. Anyone who obeys that rule and tosses the tart is an idiot. Stop screwing around.

Deuce: I agree with them. I think that rules are meant to be followed but... This is too arbitrary.

Then Reese and Spring spoked up at the dorm leader as well.

Reese: Exactly. Those rules are more like made up ones or they are just stupid!

Spring: Yes. I supported my friends 100% for it.

Riddle: You've got quite the nerve, talking back to me. Listen well. Even breaking insignificant rules lead to huge problems.

Ace: The other residents are afraid of getting their magic sealed so they don't speak up but I'm sure they feel the same!

Then the girls saw the other Heartslabyul students but they were afraid about standing up against their leader.

Heartslabyul student A: Ah no, we...

Riddle:😠 Huh, is that so?

The Heartslabyul students seeing Riddle staring angrily at them and replied to them still scared.