A Tart?

Soon that, the 5 moved to the Ramshackle lounge to talk to Ace why dose he had a collar on him and why he's staying in the girls dorm.

Grim: That's the same collar that red-haired upperclassmen put on me during the entrance ceremony.

June: Yeah, you're right Grim I seen it before.

Grim: Why do you have something like that on?

Ace: I ate a tart.

June: Huh? A tart?

Reese and Spring were pretty confused and tired about this whole thing, Reese is getting annoyed with this, crosses her arms and said.

Reese: 🤨Just that?

Ace: Yup, just that! I was hungry when I got back from the dorm so I checked the fridge and there were tarts chilling inside. Three whole tarts! So...

Ace revealed it to the 4 about what happen and why he got that collar.

💥Flashbacks starts💥

The flashbacks starts at Ace's dorm, in Heartslabyul kitchen.

Ace: Huuuhh, I'm exhausted on day one. And I missed out on dinner, so hungry. In the fridge we have...

Ace opens the fridge and finds a plate of 3 tarts in there, shine by the fridge light.

Ace: Ah, tarts! These look good!

So Ace took out tarts plate and puts it down on the counter.

Ace: ...There's so much nobody's gonna notice one piece is missing.😋 Thanks for the meal.

Ace took one piece and puts it in his mouth. Chewing and by surprise.

Ace: Wow! This is amazing!

Then a voice was heard right behind Ace, it was the dorm leader.

Riddle: Of course it's delicious. Trey does not make tarts that are anything less than the best.

Ace: There's nothing better than this! Not even those sold in...