Inked faceless Monster

The 3 teens and the cat saw ghosts in the mine. Ace and Deuce bring out there magical jewel pens to defeat the ghosts. After the battle the ghosts runs away from them and the 2 boys were tired out, soon that the boys started to argue.

Ace: This place is haunted with ghosts, too!

Deuce: We don't have time to deal with them one by one. Let's go!

Ace: Don't think you can just order me around. If you hadn't done something so idiotic, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Deuce: You wanna talk about who started it? It's cause you wouldn't clean!

Ace: It started when that furball burned the Queen of Hearts' statue!

Grim:😾[To Ace] Ffgna! That's what you get for making a fool outta me and trying to hurt my henchman!

Deuce:😠All of you! Do you understand our situation right now?We're all expelled if we don't get back with a magic crystal by tomorrow morning!

June: He's right!

June started to have a really strange feeling and it's coming closer when June can sense it through her vains and body.

Ace: So stop patronizing me. It's really ticking me off.

June stops them by putting her hands on there shoulders to stop them from more angry talking, then the feeling is getting even more closer than ever.

June: Settle down you three...... but I think I just heard a voice.

They all can hear it too is getting more closer than before.

????: ......on't......ive.......wo..

Everyone: !!

Ace: W-who said that?

????: St...one....sssss.....mine....

Deuce: I think it's... getting closer...

Then the shadow reveals itself to be a faceless monster. In dark red ragged clothes and has a brown Dwarf's hat. No face but a crackec ink bottle filled with black ink some are leaking out on top and holding a mine tool.

 No face but a crackec ink bottle filled with black ink some are leaking out on top and holding a mine tool

Faceless monster: Stone.... IS MIIIIIIIIIIINNNEEEE!!

The 3 teens and the cat shrieked and screamed at the faceless monster. The monster was coming right towards us.

Everyone: 😱 I-It's heeeeeeeeeeere!!!

They all runs away and escape from the monster. Ace grabs onto June's hand to get out of there faster. They managed to get away from it and hide somewhere in the mine to get a few breaths.

Deuce: What the heck is that thing!?

Grim: Ffgnnnaaaaa!! Crowley didn't say anything about that!! Let's get outta here!

Ace: It's so nasty! But didn't it mention a 'stone'!?

Ace and June figures out they were holding hands made them blush and June snatched her hand away from Ace. But the monster is catching up to them.

Grim: Eeeh!?

Faceless monster: St....one, won't....give...!

Everyone: !!

Deuce: So there really are magic crystals left!

Grim: N-n-n-n-n-nope! Nope! I'm a genius, but I can't beat that thing!

Deuce: But we'll be expelled without it.. I'm going!

Ace: You're gotta be kidding!?

June: Deuce-Kun! It's too dangerous!

Deuce: I cannot, under any circumstances, be expelled!

Deuce doesn't want to give up and get expelled. June can sense even more of magic. June sees her ring starting to glow which means it's time.

To be continued.

I really hope you like it share and leave a comment about it.