Ranging Beast

Time skip later.

The 5 first years and the cat are all outside of the woods behind the school. They all spotted lots of bushes full of chestnuts.

Grim: 😺 Waaah! There's so many chestnuts all over the place

Grim: 😺 Waaah! There's so many chestnuts all over the place. It's a forest of all you can eat mont blanc...Guugh. Let's get picking....

Grim tries getting a chestnut out of the bush but got his paw pricked by a thorn and screech in pain.

Grim: 🙀 Oww ow! Ffgna!! The thorns pricked my paw!

Spring: Are you okay, Grim? Here let me see.

Spring kneels down to see Grim's paw to make sure he isn't hurt. Deuce begins to speak.

Deuce: We can't pick them up with bare hands. It'll also be good to get a basket or something to put them all in.

June: Good idea. But where are we gonna get them?

June question the boys to where there gonna get the baskets. Ace begins to speak.

Ace: The Botanical Garden probably has whatever we need inside.

Deuce: Let's go take a look.

Spring sees a tiny bit of red in Grim's paw, rubbing it and stands up. Grim begins to question the black hair girl.

Grim: So how did you know I got a pinch?

Spring: Well my parents aren't just bakers, my mom was also a doctor.

Grim: Ooh.

Spring and Grim catch up with the others and went to the botanical garden.

June's pov:

Me and my friends were amazed by the insides of the garden and we look around the flowers and plants.

Me, Reese, and Spring: Wow!

Me: It's amazing!

Ace: Wow! It's bigger in here than I thought.

Deuce: There should be a caretaker of this place. We should split up and find them.

Reese doesn't like the idea of splitting up but she feels calm and has to go with it.