Darkness

One of the rose trees are heading towards Ace and June holding and trying to protect each other, but then a flash of magic appeared to be colorful card suits floating around the maze, also the collars around Ace, Deuce, and Grim are gone.

The Heartslabyul students, the Ramshackle team, including the headmaster saw the floating card suits appear which it made Riddle surprised of seeing them.

Riddle: ⁉️ This is...

Ace: H-huh!? We're alive? What are these, card suits?

Deuce: The rose trees have all been turned into card suits. How...?

June: Ace, Deuce, you're collars... there off.

Ace: But how?

It was revealed to be Trey using his unique magic to save them.

Trey: Riddle, stop now!

June: Trey?

Cater: Trey's "Doodle Suit"!? Eh... What's going on...?

Grim: June's right, the magic sealing collar is gone too!

Spring: Why?

Trey: I told you. My "Doodle Suit" can overwrite anything for a short period of time. So... I overwrote Riddle's magic into my magic.

Cater: You're kidding... That's possible!? It's a cheat!

Reese: [Thoughts in mind] So Trey uses his magic to stop Riddle's and saving my friends?

The Puppet Master still watching the scene from the oracle mirror while holding something  else in his hands begin to speak to himself.

Puppet Master: Clever boy. But not clever enough to master the true power!

Riddle on the other hand, struggles to summoned his magic again but nothing but card suits, still filled with anger. Trey finally steps in to stop him before he hurts anyone else.

Riddle: 😠Keh... Off with their heads! I said off with their heads! Why won't anything but card suits appear!?

Trey: Riddle, stop this. If you go any further you will lose everything just what June said! Look at everyone's faces!

Riddle turned to see everyone looking afraid and filled with fear in their eyes, even the girls are afraid. One by one the Heartslabyul students spoked quietly and shaking out of fear.

Heartslabyul student A: W-was he seriously going through with it...

Heartslabyul student B: He went way too far... the blonde girl was right...

Heartslabyul student C: Monster...

The dorm leader sees everyone scared, even June and Trey tried to talk to him but refuses to see it and listen to them, shouting in full anger.

Riddle: Huh...? Trey overwrite my magic...? Does that mean your magic surpasses mine?

Trey: There's no way that's the case. Riddle, calm down a bit and let's talk this out.

June: Riddle, please! Trey was trying to make sure you don't hurt anyone including yourself!

Riddle: 😠 Shut up! So you want to tell me I'm wrong, too? Even though we've been upholding these strict rules this who time? I've been enduring and enduring this whole time! 😡 I... I don't believe you or you either!

The dark glow of the color card grew bigger and the Riddle doll is all the way covered in black ink, smiling evily.

Puppet Master: Yes! That's it, Rosehearts! Give your heart to the darkness! Give in to me! Unlock the true power inside you!

Riddle's anger kept growing stronger and some black mist and ink appeared at the bottom of his feet as well for the pen, floating around him, making June back away from it and back to the girls and Grim. June is starting to get what the guardian just said and realizing it while her ring kept glowing brighter.

June: 😰[Thoughts in mind]...The guardian told me that someone is in danger and needs me... I don't know who's in trouble until... It was Riddle who needs my help!?

Crowley: Mr. Rosehearts, you mustn't! If you keep using magic crystal is going to be covered in blot!

June, Reese, and Spring: Blot⁉️

Riddle refuses to listen to the headmaster or anyone and shouting in anger, and the dark aura appeared around him.

Riddle: 😡I am...I AM!! ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY CORRECT!!!

Trey: RIDDLE!!

June😨, Reese😨, and Spring😰: [Gasp]!!

The aura covered around Riddle like he's about to transformed.

Meanwhile, the Puppet Master brought out the heart like chess piece, walking towards the board, there is a white gem like chess piece on the board along with 2 other gem like chess pieces.

Puppet Master: Now this is where the real fun begins!

He slams the black heart like chess piece onto the board and appearing black mist around it, covering the board and around the other white chess pieces, including the gem like chess piece, didn't know star at the white piece is glowing.

To be continued.

Well there you go, then the battle is about to begin in the next part of the story between The Pure Heart Maiden and the Controlled Red Queen.

I hoped you like it and stay safe!