Senior Thousand

Deuce and Grim had difficulties using there magic to change the white roses into red but turning into a mix up, so Spring and June try to helping them out.

Deuce: Red, red...There! Gah it turned blue...

Spring: Uh oh...that's not good...

Grim on the other hand try to turned the white roses into red as well but got on fire.

Grim: Change color...Take that!

Ended up catching the roses on fire.

Grim: Gyaaa! The roses are on fire!

June puts the paint brush down and rushes there to help Grim.

June: Oh no, Grim! I'll help you put them out!

Meanwhile Ace and Reese saw the mess Deuce and Grim were doing while June and Spring tried to help them while Cater was watching them.

Cater: You guys are really more terrible at this than I could've imagined.

Ace: Aren't the roses fine being white? They're pretty.

Reese: Yeah exactly.

Then Cater replied.

Cater: This is our tradition. Roses are red for the Unbirthday Party. And we use flamingos in seven different colors for croquet with hedgehogs as the balls. But, y'know, the spring garden concert of the flowers uses white roses. That's an important point, too.

Reese:[thoughts in her mind] Just as i thought...

Grim: Those are all strange rules!

Reese: Exactly, Grim.

Cater: They say these rules were all decided by the Queen of Hearts from the Great Seven. Riddle is particularly passionate about following the rules even compared to the other strict dorm leaders. I won't deny he goes far sometimes, though...

Ace: That's right. I don't have time for this. I want to speak to the dorm leader, is he inside?

Cater: Hm? I think there's still time to before he leaves... By the way, Ace the tart thief, did you bring a tart of apology?

The Girls: Tart of apology?

Ace: Ah? No, I came first thing so I'm empty handed.

June: Well we didn't know that.

Cater: Ooh noo. Is that so? Since you're going against Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 53: "One must always return what they stole", I can't let you in the dorm.

That made Ace and June confused and shocked at the same time.

Ace: Huh? The hell is that!?

June: 🤨What's that supposed to mean?

Cater: I'll lose my head too if I knowingly let you in while you're not obeying the rules. Hehe, I feel bad but you need to leave before Riddle notices.

Ace was scared through his vains at the serious Cater. Spring and Deuce were right next to Ace.

Ace: 😨 Woah, his face got serious! Guys, help me out!

Deuce: Why would I?

Spring:[thoughts in her mind]😟He's giving me the creeps with that face.

Ace: Please! I can't use magic right now...Ah! Here he comes!

Reese: Come on, girls. Let's get out of there way and out of this Maze.

June and Spring: Right.

June and Spring followed Reese to get out of the battle between the boys and out of the Rose Maze.

Time skip! One battle later

Cater: Now, go get a tart and then try again! Bye-bye!

Then Ace, Deuce, and Grim leaves the Maze trying to find the girls are waiting at the outside of the Heartslabyul dorm.

June: There you are. Are you boys okay?

Ace: Were fine but what's his problem!

Deuce: No matter how many times we took him down he kept coming back...I wonder if he was using illusion magic?

Ace: On top of that, we get turned away at the gate without a tart? We didn't have anything to begin with. He just wanted us to paint the damn roses!

Grim: He's a shrewd one.

Reese: Exactly, Grim. I don't think I wanna see him for a long time, anyway.

Deuce: Then we just have to bring a tart and try again. We can go after...Ah! Crap!

Spring: What's wrong?

June and Reese: Ah!!

All of them realized that they wasted their early time for painting the roses.

Deuce: This is bad, the warning bell already rang! We're gonna be late!

Reese said in a angry tone

Reese: 😠 OOH! Now I really don't wanna see that Orange-hair guy again!! He really got me into his charms and now we're late!!

Grim: Ffgna! My shining school life is going to be tarnished on day one! Let's get a move on!

Ace: What class you two in? You're first years, right?

June:💢 Six of us, Ace!

Grim: The headmaster told us class 1-A!

Deuce: Wow, we're in the same class. First period is potions.

Grim: Woah! Sounds like fun!

Ace: I can't use magic so I wonder how this I'll go...

Spring: Guys! There's something I need to say about Cater- senpa...

Reese: You can tell us later, Spring. We got to go!

Reese grabs onto Spring's hand to moved faster. They all rushed to get to there first class. Then the same two bats were watching them on the top of the dorm and fly off.

To be continued.

Why are those two bats watching them?

I hoped you like it share and leave a comment about it and have a nice day!