💖Bonus: June Willows' Journal #2💖

Hey! I just wanna give out a bonus part to finished Chapter one & before Chapter two of the story. Here's my oc, June Willows' Journal #2! Enjoy!

So the 4 Ramshackle gang head back to the abandoned dorm after a long day from their classes & the Unbirthday Party at the Heartslabyul dorm, they decided to turn in for the night.

But before June can head to her bed which Grim is already asleep, she saw her notebook on top of the dresser right next to her gemstone. So she picks it up & begins to write on her next page.

June:

Dear, Dad.

It's been awhile since me & my friends are somehow got stuck in this strange world, but there are so many things that me & my friends went through!

Well first, Ace came to the dorm one night & got a magic sealing collar on him just because he broke one of his dorm's rules by the Dorm Leader. So we let him stay here with us until we settled with the problem.

By the next day, we head to the Heartslabyul Dorm which its amazing & it looks just like the Queen of Hearts castle. There's also the Rose Maze with white roses painted in red just like in the story. We also met an upperclassmen named Cater Diamond & help him finishing painting the roses red. We even went to 3 different classes like chemistry, history, & athletics, I even love the chemistry class. But then, Grim just runs away after for just 3 classes we had, so we got him back before we got to trouble again.

At break time we did ran into some issues like 2 bullies but Ace & Deuce handle them. We even met another upperclassman name Trey Clover also from Heartslabyul Dorm, along learning about the other dorms & the Great Seven. But then, we met Riddle Rosehearts, the Dorm Leader of Heartslabyul & I also felt a strange feeling in my head like darkness & negativity.

Trey told Ace to make an apology tart for Riddle, which its a mont blanc, we decided to help him making the tart. The ingredients we're a bit hard, first was the chestnuts & getting eggs from the school tart to make the whip cream. We did ran into issues like I kinda accidently stepped on some lion boy's tail & ran into the same 2 bullies again but my friends were there for me. I'm glad.

We finished with the tart, & it was delicious. We even learned Trey's unique magic. The next day it was the Unbirthday Party to begin, but Cater want us to help him paint the roses again & learn about his unique magic. Not only that, me & my friends are wearing amazing dorm attire. Phillip would have love the dorm wear if he saw them. But as Ace was giving Riddle the tart, he was not happy, I even stood up for my friends & for what we did is to help, but Grim & Deuce got collared as well, & we got kicked out of the party.

Luckily, a strange cat ear boy named Che'nya who is from Royal Sword Academy told us that he was friends with Riddle & Trey since childhood. We found Trey at the library & told us about it, along with Crowley decides to make a duel for the tidal of being dorm leader. Not only that, we found your old diary in the library & saids you're from here.

The next day things gotten bad for a bit, Ace & Deuce lost the duel against Riddle, he saids a lot of hurtful words at me & my friends which made Ace punched Riddle so hard along the other dorm students couldn't handle the rules anymore. The entire Rose Maze went to chaos, Riddle has turned into a dark form called "Overblot", but I can't just stand there so I decided to help them. The ring glows once more along getting my scythe back along unlocking my unique magic. Somehow after I stop Riddle, I got into his memories & learning about his life but I save him in time & I managed to get my first gemstome, the Sapphire.

So after we recover, I still have the strenght to make him a tart & he apologizes to me & my friends about everything. I forgive him & we enjoy the tart together. Everything turns out good again.

It was a lot to go through, but your old diary still have pages that have the answers are still blank. But I promise me, Reese, & Spring will find the other 3 gemstones & find our way back home. We'll come back home to you, Kennith, & Phillip. I love all of you.

Your daughter, June.

Then June finished with writing the page in the notebook & gently closes it. She puts it back on her dresser right next to her gemstone, her blue star keychain, & her little gift from Riddle. June picks up the gift & opens it, revealing a pocket watch. June actually loves the watch & puts it on top of the notebook. Unknowing the spark of light glowing. She heads to her bed & falls asleep.

What would happen next along knowing more to her answers, she & her friends will know very soon.

Be prepared... little songbird...

Here it is! The bonus part of Chapter one of the story! Sorry it was a day late Well since DA! Well I hoped you all enjoyed it & be on a lookout coming soon is Chapter Two, The Rebel of the Savanna!

Twisted Wonderland belongs to DisneyJune Willows, Reese Ki, and Spring Silverwood belongs to me

June Willows, Reese Ki, and Spring Silverwood belongs to me

I hoped you like it and stay safe!😉