8✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE❤️

February 11th
Jackson, MS
After School

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Alright, get off of me" I laughed as I tried to push Armon off of me.

"Where you finna go?" Armon stopped hugging me and I leaned back on my car.

"I'm going home and probably will watch tv" I lied. I'm going to try to get Syx to check out apartments with me.

"Text me when you get home" he gave me a quick hug then I nodded. I got in my car and drove home.

At home
"TWINSSS" I yelled. A few seconds later, I heard them come downstairs.

"What girl?" Shamaree mugged me.

"Shut up bobble head" I mushed his head then hugged Inari.

"Why I don't get a hug?" He pouted.

"Because you're mean" I hugged him.

"I'm not mean y'all are just sensitive and dramatic" he rolled his eyes.

He's definitely mean-

"Who took y'all home?" I asked them.

"Pops did" Inari said. My mom has been in and out of the house more than usual lately. My pops has been trying his best to play both mom and and dad. I've tried to help out out with the twins but at the same time I wanted to live my life.

"Did you see mama this morning?"

I had to leave early this morning for practice so I didn't take the twins to school.

"Nah, she left yesterday for something but she said she'll be home tonight" Shamaree told us as he walked to the refrigerator.

"Ok so where is Pops? I didn't see his car when I got home"

"He went to the store. He said he'll be back in like 20 minutes" Inari told us.

"Alright well I'm finna leave in a few minutes so fix yourselves something to eat" I told them as I went upstairs to my room.

I facetimed Syx because I wanted to talk to him about riding with today. I set my phone down then walked into my closet to change.

After two rings he answered the phone. "Why would you FaceTime me if all I'm gonna see is a white ceiling?"

I smiled when I heard his voice. The sound of his voice made my day a lot better for some odd reason.

"Because I'm changing right now" I laughed. "Do you want to go apartment shopping with me?" Please say yes, please say yes.

"Why the fuck are you apartment shopping? You're a little too young aren't you" he chuckled.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "I'm moving out soon and I wanted to start looking for apartments now"

"When do you plan on moving out?"

"Around my birthday" I picked up my phone because I was done getting dressed.