18✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

The same night
Jackson, MS
At Kemari's apartment

Syx Jay Frazier

"So boom this nigga brings his bum ass sister over and they both start talking shit" Avani explained to me while pacing around the room.

I just listened to her as I ate my Oreos.

I felt my dick jump as she continued ranting. She looked sexier when she was mad.

I already knew what happened at the corner store, she didn't know that though. I wanted to see if she was going to tell me everything or leave out bits and pieces.

"What did the sister do?" I asked her.

"Not shit. Both of them talk too much" She told me and got mad all over again. "So Xavier and I got ready to fight outside then we waited for these hoes to walk out the store" She continued pacing around the room.

"Mannn tell me why these bitches walked out and was still talking" She shook her head.

"So what did y'all do?"

"I ran up on her ass as soon as she said 'what's up' like bitch shut up and take this ass whooping. I blacked out for a minute but I know I was going in on ole girl"

"Damn" I chuckled and ate another oreo. "You lowkey crazy"

"And then she said next time it's on sight and she put it on her ugly ass mama" she huffed and sat on the bed.

"Is that all?" I pulled her on top of me so now she was straddling me.

"Yep, busted some heads then went home" she shrugged and placed her hands on my chest.

"So you wasn't going to tell me that the nigga grabbed yo ass?"

"Huh?" She looked confused. "I don't know what you talking about baby"

I sucked my teeth. "Kemari don't lie"

She sighed. "I only left that part out so you wouldn't go do something stupid"

"It's too late for that" I chuckled. The nigga was currently tied up in the trap's basement and was getting his ass beat.

"Syx what did you do?" she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing drastic" I told her. "Let's watch a movie"

"Okay" She huffed and let go of the subject.

I grabbed her neck, pulled her down, then pecked her lips a few times.

"No more fighting." I told her. "You're too pretty for that shit" I pecked her lips again and let her go.

"Quit grabbing me like that" she chuckled.

"Don't act like that now. You know you like that shit" I smirked at her.

"Shut up" she turned her head away from me and tried to fight her smile.

I pulled her towards me some more then gave her a kiss, this one is more passionate than the others.

She pulled away from the kiss and laid next to me. "I have to get my siblings tomorrow"

"Are you bringing them to school in the morning?"

"Yep."

"How come they don't ride the bus? Are they boujee or something?" I always been curious about that because they don't live far from the school.

"They're suspended from the bus for the rest of the year" she told me as my eyes widened then I started laughing.

I was laughing a little too hard, was choking on air and everything. "How is that even possible?"