9✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE❤️

February 11th
Jackson, MS
Later that day

Kemari Avani Pierson

"I'll give you guys a minute to discuss things" James awkwardly walked out.

"Syx I really like this one" I walked to the balcony and looked over the rail.

"Me too. It's good for you" he leaned against the wall behind me.

"I think I want it" I looked at him. It's more like a condo which is nice and it's also comfy. From the second, I walked in it felt like home.

"You really finna live around these old white people?" he tilted his head.

"Not everyone here is old and white" I laughed at his comment. "I thought you like this one"

"I do baby" He walked up to me. "How long do you think you're going to live here?"

"Hopefully less than 3 years because I want to get a house when I'm in my early 20's"

"You're not going to college?"

"Fuck no" I scrunched up my face. "I'm done with education after I graduate."

"I remember when I was in school. I was that nigga" he chuckled.

"You were also an asshole." He frowned at my comment and mushed my head.

"No I wasn't. I was the nicest person ever"

"Syx" I widened my eyes and looked at him. "You were a damn bully"

I can't believe he's lying.

"Who did I bully Kemari?" he twisted his lips to the side and looked at me.

"Me, Armon, got damn Jessica, Kaley, Jeff- Hell do I need to keep going?"

"I didn't bully you. I just messed with you so you can talk to me again. As for all the other people, I don't remember them." He shrugged. "I barely remember my senior year"

"That's because you were high most of the time." I laughed at him.

"And I was barely there"

"I don't even know how you graduated" I shook my head then walked inside.

"And you don't need to know"

A smile snuck up on my face when I figured he was hiding something. "Wait, what did you do?" I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Kemari move" he slightly groaned.

"Not you saying my government" I laughed. "What did you do? I want to know. I won't tell anybody bae" I looked up at him while wearing a smirk.

"I fucked my principal" he blurted out.

"Nigga- huh" I backed up and looked at him in shock. "You're lying?"