31✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

July 29th
Jackson, MS
At Syx's house

Kemari Avani Pierson

"You know what I realized?" I asked Syx as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"What?"

"We just sit in the house and eat all day. Like I haven't seen you go to work in so long"

"I work at night and early in the morning" he told me as he rubbed my stomach.

"Since when?"

"Like a few months ago. I leave at night then come back around 5am" he shrugged.

"I don't like that" I scrunched up my face. I wanted Syx around me at all times. Him leaving at night did nothing but make my paranoia and anxiety worse. It only made me worry about him doing something he's not supposed to do or being too far from me if something goes wrong with the baby.

"So do you want me to leave you during the day?" He looked at me in confusion. I did tell Syx that I would prefer him to stay with me in my apartment because of my pregnancy complications. Him staying around 24/7 helped us spend more time together and decreased my paranoia.

"No" I pouted. I know I might be confusing him. Hell, I'm confusing my damn self with all of these emotions.

"Alright then" he chuckled.

While we was having our own conversation, my child had the audacity to kick me.

"Oww. Lil nigga chill out" I mugged my stomach.

After I said that he kicked the shit out of me twice. "Oh my Goddd" I whined.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Syx looked at me like I was crazy.

"Your son is beating up my stomach. I think his lil ass is doing it on purpose" I frowned.

Syx laughed at me and rubbed my stomach. My son kicked me again when he felt Syx's hands.

"You just have to get used to it ma" Syx told me then place light kisses on my stomach.

"I'm used to the light kicks but now he's kicking way harder than usual" I told him.

"You'll be alright baby"

"I hope he'll like me when he comes out the cooch" I looked down at my stomach.

"Of course he will, the fuck" Syx laughed at me. "What child wouldn't like their mom"

"I read an article about a mother and daughter and ever since that little girl was born, she didn't like her mama. Like the child used to beat her mama ASS and she still does"

"They must be white" Syx mumbled.

"They were but that's not the point"

"Speaking of white mamas, I saw your mother at the store yesterday" Syx moved his gaze to me.

"You lying?" I sat up and looked back at him.

"Nah. She looked my way and mugged me. You know I mugged her ass back." He said. "But she left and didn't say anything to me"

"I miss my mama-"

"Fuck yo mama" Syx bluntly interrupted me.

"SYX" I smacked his arm.

"What? Fuck her. I don't like the way she treats you. She basically acts like you're not her child most of the time"

"I know but-"