14✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE❤️

The same night
Jackson, MS
At Kemari's apartment

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Wait Syx-" I panted and put my hands on top of his.

He completely pulled away from me and took a few steps back. "Kemari, do you want this?" He asked.

Do I want this? Absolutely, I want to see what's the sex hype about. Plus, Syx is the only person I trust enough to take my virginity.

"Yes." I closed the gap between us. I pushed my chest against his and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You sure? I'm mad as fuck and want to fuck the shit out of you but this is a big deal for yo-" I shut him up with a kiss.

He grabbed the back of my thighs and picked me up as I kissed down his neck. He placed a hard smack on my ass which caused me to moan against him.

He let out low groans as I sucked on his sweet spot. I continued pleasing him as he walked towards the couch. I let out a yelp when he suddenly dropped me on the couch.

He got in between my legs and tugged at my shirts. I lifted my hips then Syx swiftly pulled them off.

Syx kissed my pussy through my Victoria Secret boy shorts. Okay, now I'm nervous.

Once he grabbed the waist band of my boy shorts, I freaked out.

I pushed his hands away and sat up. He looked at me with concern and sat up as well.

"What's wrong? Did I do something? You're uncomfortable?"

"No- no, it's just that-" I'm really scared you're going to find my pussy ugly because it's darker than the rest of my body and has scars from ingrown hairs. "She's not as pretty as you think"

Syx came close to me and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "I don't care about that" he whispered then kissed me again. "If you're not comfortable, we don't have to do this"

"I want to, I'm just scared" I shut my eyes from embarrassment.

"It's okay baby" he put me on his lap while rubbing circles on my back.

"I want to try again but can we just take everything slow"

"Whatever you want baby" he kissed my cheek then my lips.

We went back to our previous position. Syx slowly pulled my boy shorts down and I lifted my hips to get them completely off.

Syx lifted my legs and spread them to get a clear view of my pussy. My knees were bent at my chest. The nervousness kicked in again as Syx stared at my pussy with a lazy smirk on his face. After a some seconds of his staring, he planted a kiss on my bare pussy. I shivered when I felt his tongue run over my slit. He chuckled at my reaction.

"You were scared for no reason, she is pretty and I love her already" he smiled then dipped his head down.

My eyes instantly closed at the feeling of Syx swirling his tongue around my clit.

"Fuck" I moaned as he started spelling his name on my coochie.

He didn't just spell his first name, he spelled his full name. When he started spelling his last name, I went crazy.

I squirmed when he started sucking on my clit.

He slapped my thigh then held me tighter so I would stop moving.

"Shittt" I moaned louder when he put a finger in my pussy. He started pumping his finger in and out then he added another finger. It kind of burned at first but then the pleasure ruled out the pain. He was knuckles deep while curling his fingers to hit my g-spot.