29✨

Vote and Comment please ❤️

July 20th
Jackson, MS
At Syx's house

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Why are we here?" Shamaree groaned as we walked in the doctors office.

"I just wanted to bring y'all to my appointment" I told the twins as I filled out some paperwork.

Today Syx and I decided to bring the twins to my appointment to let them know I was pregnant.

Surprisingly, none of my family found out that I was pregnant yet and I was happy about that. I hide my pregnancy by wearing sweatshirts all the time to hide my stomach. If I'm not wearing a sweatshirt then I'm under a blanket.

My pregnancy bump wasn't that big which concerned me a little. Today I turned 6 months so I expected my belly to be much bigger.

I sat down on the chair in the waiting room and the twins sat next to me. Syx stood up and leaned against the wall.

"You good?" I asked him.

"Yea" he told me then leaned down and kissed my forehead.

We waited for a couple of minutes until a nurse called my name.

"Hey Kemari" the doctor smiled when we walked in the room.

"Hi Dr. Jackie" I shook her hand.

"Go ahead and sit up here for me" she patted on the table.

Syx helped me up then I laid back.

"Please pull your hoodie up for me" she asked me as she grabbed the gel to put on my stomach.

I lifted my hoodie up to expose my pregnancy bump. I looked at the twins for their reaction.

"OH MY GOD! SHE'S FINNA HATCH A DEMON!" Shamaree yelled.

"Shamaree, get out" Syx shook his head and laughed.

"Why you didn't tell us you were pregnant? I thought you were getting fat" Inari shrugged.

"Both of y'all get out" I pointed towards the door.

The doctor laughed and put the gel on my stomach. "Do you want to find out the gender today or do you still want to wait?" She asked.

Syx started talking before I could. "Today but can you write it on a piece of paper and give it to me?" He asked her.

The fuck is he doing? I thought we were going to find out the gender at my appointment.

"Sure thing" Dr. Jackie smiled.

After the appointment, at Kemari's apartment

I sent my dad my ultrasound pictures. I decided to text him that I'm pregnant instead of telling him face to face. I couldn't figure out a better way to tell him because I'm scared of what he's going to say or do. He might give me a whooping.

"I can't believe you have a monster brewing in your stomach" Shamaree poked my belly.

I mushed his head. "Maree quit talking about my child"

"I'm happy you're pregnant" Inari smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you boo" I hugged her back.

I grabbed my small tub of cookie dough ice cream out the fridge along with 2 spoons.

"If you need me, let me know" I told them before walking away. I went to my room while Syx was in my bathroom. I sat on my bed and watched "All American" on Netflix.