23✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

June 4th
Graduation Ceremony day
Jackson, MS
At Kemari's apartment

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Avani you've gotten thicker" Kyri told me as she poked my belly.

I haven't told anyone I'm pregnant yet. I'm nervous about some of my friends and family's reaction.

"She gained some happy weight" Zina smiled at me.

"She's only bigger because Syx been cooking for her fat ass everyday" Xavier told them.

"You're just mad that I got a man that can cook." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"First of all, I have multiple niggas that can cook. I just don't bring them to my apartment" he flipped his nonexistent hair.

"I thought you said you were ready to settle down Zay" Zina laughed.

"I lied. Having more than one nigga is great" Xavier smiled and we laughed at him.

"What time are we going to dinner?" Kyri asked.

"After Graduation" Xavier told her.

"Duh nigga" she mugged him.

"She meant what time after that" I told him.

"Around 7 o'clock. We're meeting at Sin house then we'll go out to eat." Zina told Kyri.

"I'm so happy that I'm done with school. I've been waiting to graduate" I huffed.

I hated high school with everything in me. I was always smart but being in there for 8 hours straight, 5 days a week was not it.

"Avani, you and Kyri could've graduated early though"

"Yea but they would make us quit basketball and we didn't want to do that" Kyri told Zina.

"Right. I didn't want to stop playing yet" I shrugged.

Again, I was smart as hell. I had the credits to graduate early, so did Kyri. If we finished school earlier than expected then we wouldn't be able to walk the stage with our classmates or finish our regular basketball season.

"Are the 3 stooges coming to the ceremony?" Xavier asked.

"Sin and Syx are going to be in the crowd and Tiz is graduating with us dummy" Zina chuckled.

"Sometimes I forget Tiz go to school with us" I laughed.

"Because his ass barely be there. He used to only come on game days but I convinced him to start coming to school more later on" Kyri told us.

"What do you and Tiz have going on? Does he know you fucked that dude in Miami?" Zina asked Kyri.

"Tiz is my brother and I didn't fuck anyone in Miami." "Kyri scrunched up her face. "You almost did though. Make sure to mind your business Z"

Me and Xavier looked at the each other and sat down. We were going to let them argue this one out.

"Chill out Ri. You're doing too much" Zina rolled her eyes.