30✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

Warning: this chapter contains sexual assault/harassment

A week later
Jackson, MS
10PM At Zina's House

Zina Rykel Jones

Fuck Sin.

Fuck him and that bitch that he brought to the gender reveal.

I know him and I are no longer a thing, but seeing him at the gender reveal with another bitch hurt me. I really had feelings for him. Bad. He packed my shit and kicked me out of his house over something so small. Yes, I did fucked up but we could've talk it out.

Since Sin and I stopped talking, I reached out to Jordan. Jordan wants to come down to Jackson just for us to chill. I honestly think he's just trying to fuck me and that's definitely not going to happen. We won't have sex but I wouldn't mind letting him eat my coochie.

I was going out tonight though. It was time to get drunk and look for another man.

I got dressed and put on a little bit of makeup. I wore a royal blue silk two piece set (spaghetti strapped crop top and tight skirt). The blue brought my rich dark skin especially when I styled the outfit with gold accessories.

I snuck out of my house then got in my uber heading towards the nearest club. When I got there I should the bouncer my fake ID and he let me in.

I went to the dance floor when I heard City Girls "Twerk" come on.

My skirt was mid-thigh length but I was still going to shake some ass.

While I was twerking with about 3 bitches, someone came up behind and grabbed my hips. I looked back and saw an older looking but handsome, dark skin man with golds in his mouth.

He looked like he could be in his 30's but he was fine as hell.

I just wined on him a little bit when another song played. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How you doing mamas?" He licked his lips.

Ew

"I'm fine" I smiled. "What's your name?"

"Terrell. What's yours?"

"Just call me Z" I told him.

"Alright Z. You want a drink?" He whispered in my ear.

"Sure" I shrugged. He grabbed my hand then lead me towards the bar.

"What are you having tonight?" The bartender smiled at us.

"Can I get a vodka tonic?" I told her as I flashed her my fake ID.

"And I'll get a shot of Hennessy" Terrell told her.

She made our drinks and I started digging in my purse for my phone to check the time.

When I looked back up, my drink was slightly darker then I what remembered. While Terrell payed the bartender I looked at the bottom of the cup quickly and saw a powder dissolving into the drink.

This nigga must've spiked my drink while I was looking in my purse.

"Hey, I'm going to use the restroom real quick" I smiled and walked away before he could say anything.

I ordered my Uber while I walked to the exit. I got outside and waited for a couple of minutes but I saw Terrell walked out the club.

I got nervous and just walked down the street.