3✨

VOTE AND COMMENT❤️

January 4th
Jackson, MS

Kemari Avani Pierson
1:15pm

"How did the fight start" I asked her as I rubbed her back.

"I told her to get away from me then she pushed me so I punched her in the face. Then she kept pulling my hair so I just started slapping her"

"It's ok pooh. Are you ok?"

"Yea but Vani I made her nose bleed and now I feel bad about it" she frowned.

"Girl you are too nice." I laughed and waited for the principal to walk in.

After 5 minutes of waiting, the principal finally came in and told us that Inari was suspended for the rest of the day and tomorrow. The other girl got suspended for a week because of bullying.

"I'm going to check out your brother" I told Inari. "But Allie and Xavier are in the main office."

She smiled and walked to the main office with me.

I checked Shamaree out and we were on our way to my house. I texted Zina and Kyri that we weren't at school and I'll see them later at practice.

"Daughter, did you win the fight?" Xavier asked from the front seat. Allie sat in the back with the twins.

"I think so. I kind of felt bad because I made her nose bleed."

"Inari you made her nose bleed! Mama is going to be so mad at you" Shamaree pointed out.

"She shouldn't be because Inari was defending herself. It's ok daughter" Xavier told her.

My mom always taught us that we shouldn't put our hands on anyone and take the high road but Pops taught us to defend ourselves no matter what. Fighting was one of the many topics my parents disagreed on.

I know Inari she felt bad for putting her hands on somebody but she needs to understand that she did it out of defense.

"You wanna watch a movie before me and Allie go to practice?" I asked her.

After like a few minutes we arrived at my house and made popcorn for the movie "Xavier can you babysit the twins until my dad gets home? Me and Allie have to go in an hour."

"I'll babysit my kids" He said as he picked up Inari and hugged Shamaree.

Syx Jay Frazier
5:00pm

"Syx, what are we?" Aja asked me as we were laying in her bed at her house.

"You know what we are. Stop asking the same thing every time after we fuck Aja, it's aggravating"

Me and Aja had a lil something going on. I specifically asked if she was okay with having a sexual relationship with me, she said yes. I warned her that this was nothing but sex with no strings attached. I think she caught feelings but oh well.

"You don't have to talk to me like that Syx. I just asked a simple question" She got up and put her clothes on.

"You're right" I nodded. "But you ask the same questions every time and it's annoying because I feel like I'm repeating myself. I made it clear about me and you so please chill out" I got up and put my clothes back on.