22✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

2 weeks later
Jackson, MS
At Kemari's old house

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Happy birthday boo" I hugged Inari as I walked into my parents house.

"Thank you" she smiled and ran off to the backyard.

"Where's Shamaree?" I asked my dad as I walked into the kitchen.

"He's outside. Your mother is too" he told me.

"I just came here to say hi then go home Pops, I don't want to be around a bunch of little kids." I chuckled.

"I understand that but you should talk to your mama. We're on good terms now and she misses you"

"If she misses me she would've unblocked me and said something" I shrugged and he sighed.

I looked down at my phone and saw Syx texted me back.

Syx🤞🏾

Pulling up in a minute

Ok
Read

"Is granny and grandpa here?" I asked my dad.

"Yea, they're outside too"

"Ok" I nodded and went outside to help Syx with the bags.

"Hey" he kissed and hugged me for awhile.

When I found out that I was pregnant, I've distanced myself from Syx. I was scared of becoming a mom. I didn't know if I was ready to have a baby. I needed time to myself to process everything.

I felt bad because I know he missed me. I just needed time to think about what I wanted to do with this baby.

I really wanted to abort the baby but I knew I was going to regret it later on.

In my case, there wasn't a real reason to abort the kid. I was financially stable, I'm mentally stable, I had a roof over my head, and the father was going to be in their life.

"Hi" I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"Why have you been so moody and distant lately?" he looked down at me and tightened his grip like he didn't want to let me go.

"Your pull out game is weak" I smirked and looked at him.

"Damn" he scrunched up his face.

"I'm pregnant Syx." I laughed.

"Wa- Wait a damn minute" he gently pushed me away and shook his head. "You're pregnant?"

"That's why I was throwing up in Miami."

"Damn" he said again. "This isn't a prank?"

"It's not a prank and I don't like your reaction" I frowned and took a step back.

"I'm happy but I'm just shocked" he said then hugged me again. "How far along are you?"