13✨

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️

The same night
Jackson, MS
At Kemari's apartment

Kemari Avani Pierson

"Will you be my girl?"

"Yes" I chuckled and hugged him again.

I know being with Syx comes with a lot of baggage but there was something about him that makes me drawn to him. I had deep feelings for this man that's for sure.

"Yay" we looked down and saw Inari hugging us.

"Come on" he pulled me to the kitchen. "Open these up"

"Alright" I grabbed a Nike shoe box and saw a pair of Retro 4's that I've been looking at recently.

"You actually listen to me?" I smiled and looked at him.

"Yes" he chuckled. "Open the rest"

A few minutes went by and I opened up all the boxes and bags. Syx basically bought me a few pairs of shoes, some clothes, and a few Mark Jacobs and Steve Madden purses.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I said repeatedly as I wrapped my arms around him again.

After that we chilled in the living room for awhile.

"I'm hungry" I huffed.

"There's food in the pantry and fridge" he told me.

"Really?" I got up and went to the kitchen.

"I told yo ass to look around" he mumbled while shutting his eyes.

I waved him off and limped to the pantry. I saw all my favorite foods and snacks. I smiled to myself knowing that Syx was actually listening to what I was saying during our conversations. I grabbed some Oreos then went back to the living room.

"I got a question for you" I sat on the couch next to him.

"What's up" he laid his head on my lap and got comfortable on the couch.

"Why did you spend this much money on me?"

"Because I care about you" he shrugged. "And it's your birthday so I didn't mind spoiling you"

"This apartment is leased under my name right?" I asked him.

"Yep and you don't have to worry about paying rent for the next year" he flipped over and laid on his stomach. "Anything else?"

"Yep, why weren't you at my game earlier?"

"Had to handle some business, but I did wanted to be there early so I could see you play" he closed his eyes again and relaxed. "Is your ankle okay?"

"It's hurts a little but not that bad" I told him as I ran my hands over his waves.

"You should put some ice on it at night" he suggested. "I'm finna take a nap"

"Ok" I ate my Oreos and watched tv.

A few hours went by and Inari fell asleep in the twins room. Pops was blowing up my phone so it was time to go back to the house.