1-arival

It was a cold winter night in the woods when Quackity was stumbling in the chilling snow with his boots.he had been walking for hours.
He got kicked out of his house for....a reason, and was left to walk alone in the shivering winter.he was freezing like hell,his eyelashes and eyebrows were almost covered in white snow.it got to the point to where he was literally feeling like he was about to die from frostbite.he walked for a a bit more until he spotted a lit cabin a few trees away.

He would jump and cry of joy but he could barely move.he fasted his pace and stood in front of the door a struggling to knock on the wooden door.but he knocked.
After a few moments the door opened.
There stood a boy in a brown fuzzy sweater with shiny eyes and beautiful flowing brown hair.he had this worried look on his face.
Karl:"oh god....c-come in!"
Quackity walked inside.
It was a really warm cabin,it had a small kitchen in the living room,a TV and a comfortable looking couch against the cabin wall with a wood coffee table.

(Smt like this)

Karl:"sit,sit!"
Quackity sat down on the couch still shivering.
Karl left to go to another room presumably a bed room and came back with a thick blanket.
He approached Quackity and wrapped it around him with that same worried expression on his face.he went to grab a hot chocolate for Quackity and sat down next to him.
Karl:"here you go...."
He handed him the hot chocolate.
Quackity:"t-thanks...."
Karl:"no problem....what happened anyways?"
Quackity:".....I got k-kicked out.."
Karl:"oh...why?..."
Quackity:".....I-......don't wanna think about it..."
Karl:"oh sorry..."
There was a short moment of Silence.
Karl:"do you need to stay the night?"
Quackity was relieved,he didn't expect that at all,he wanted to ask but was afraid to get pushed out to the snow again.