7-resturant

Time skip (morning)

Quackity was waked by the annoying bright sun.he dreamt about running away from a cat that was singing "rip that pussy AYEE" while riding on a bike with a bell that sounded like the coco melon intro.but he forgot it after a few seconds.he slowly started getting more and more awake.

Then it hit him,the thing that happened yesterday,Karl giving him so many compliments with that.....smile...or smirk.
He didn't know if it were just him or Karl had a really seductive voice,like he was enjoying that just a bit to much,he couldn't blame him tho,
Since he enjoyed it to.

He stood up and walked to the living room.
Seeing Karl with a panicked expressions.
Quackity:"morning Karl"
He said smiling. Karl stood up and started speed walking to him.he put his hands on his shoulder so they were pretty close.
Karl:"Quackity! I'm-......im SO sorry about yesterday! I-I was tired a-and distracted I-
I'm so sorry!"

He said almost crying.
Quackity:"Karl it's fine..."
He said slightly laughing with pity.
Karl:"no! I-.....I am sorry!!"
Quackity:"no seriously it's fine Karl"
Karl wanted to say something but he couldn't.
Quackity put his hands on Karl's shoulder with a smile.

Quackity:"Karl.I'm serious.it's fine they.....were nice,and I-......I think the same about you.... Your more of a sight for sore eyes than me Karl....." he said with a chuckle at the end.
Karl sighed and dug his head in Quackitys shoulder in disappointment and a slight smile hugging him.Quackity hugged back with a smile.
Karl:"anyways I was thinking we could grab something to eat today?"
He said pulling away with a smile.
Quackity:"sure sounds fun! Where? MacDonalds? Pizza Hut orrr?-"

Karl:"I-I actually thought we could maybe go to a restaurant?..."
Quackity was confused,seems very date-ish...
Quackity:"oh....um sure?"
Karl:"actually nevermind that was stupid we could just get McDonald's if you want sorry"
He said with a very insecure chuckle while looking on the ground embarrassed.
Quackity:"no no no! Going to a restaurant actually seems fun it's just that....dosent that seem kind of....romantic?"
Karl:"it's only romantic if we're going on a date...wich were not?"

Quackity:"yeah I guess your right lol"
Time passed as they spent almost all of the day with watching TV and playing video games together.and faster than they know it it was already the evening.
Karl left to his room to put on a suit.
He came back to notice that Quackity was blushing while looking at him.