3-cinnamon roll panic

"Tadaaaa!" Karl said enthusiastically while sitting down next to Quackity and giving him a plate.
Quackity:"Karl they look delicious!"
The comment made Karl blush.
Karl:"thanks!"
They started eating and soon already finished.
Quackity:"uuuggghhh that was so delicious!!"
Karl:"I agreeee,I am suuuuuffed!!"
They whined.after a few hours of talk and bonding it was the afternoon.

Karl:"ugh I'm getting tired.."
He sat sideways and laid down with his head on Quackity lap smiling at him.
Quackity was trying not to have a massive panic Attack,he was blushing like crazy.
He felt like his face was melting,it probably was.since he didn't know how to react he just tried to smile back,and failed miserably,an confused,scared smile was the outcome.
Karl:"hey are you okay?"
Quackity:"y-yeah!....?7/6/)/$"
Karl giggled at the shorter boy struggling to say his words.
Karl:"if you want me to get up you could just say so lol,I don't want to make you uncomfortable Quackity....."

There was something about that last line that made Quackity have butterflies,there was something about him that was just....so perfect
Maybe it was his beautifully painted nails or the way he flutters his eyelashes up and down
Those beautiful shiny eyes and his beautiful brown hair,the warmth of his smile or his affection,it was everything.
He tried to talk but couldn't,he was so focused on not embarrassing himself that he forgot that that wasn't even possible with the way he was blushing.Karl just giggled.
Karl:"hey your cute when your nervous!"
He said giggling and smiling.
Wich obviously just made him blush even harder.he was really embarrassed.
Quackity:"s-stopppp"

He said with stress and embarrassment in his voice.
Karl:"aw am I making someone bluuush?"
Karl was so amused by this,you can tell by his laughter that he was enjoying this a lot.
He thought it was cute,the smaller boy all red.
Karl:"like I said Quackity,if I'm making you uncomfortable just tell me to stop,I will"
He said after calming down a bit.
Quackity:"I-it's Fine....being here is fun....."
Karl:"yeah well I do enjoy some company,you can stay as long as you want :) assuming you don't have anywhere to be?"
Quackity let out a nervous chuckle.