25-your insicure

When the day finally ended they had plans for the next,they would go shopping together.
Karl and Quackity went to bed next to each other,they were both awake enough to do something before bed so Karl got out a book about time travel or something,and Quackity got out his phone.
It had been about ten minutes,Karl noticed that Quackity didn't take his eyes of of his phone and it was obvious he was texting someone,he was curious and to be honest and bit jealous so he put his book aside.

Karl:"who are you texting"
(You know it's serious when thee author doesn't even put a question mark in😮‍💨)
Quackity:"a friend"
Karl:"what Friend,do I know this person"
Quackity:"Karl calm down it's just an old friend of mine"
Karl:"what his name?"
Quackity:"Wilbur,his names Wilbur"
Karl:"hm."
After that he turned away from Quackity with a hint of jealousy that had hit his heart.

"Wilbur.......hm...he's never told me about him
Who is he? And why has he never told me about him? Is he seeing someone else,I mean I guess we never really made us official,maybe he thinks this is an open relationship...maybe he's mad at me for being so insecure at the thanksgiving house...."
As a bunch of thoughts were flooding his head he began becoming more and more insecure.
He turned off the lights and went to sleep.
Now on to Quackity,he was texting his old friend Wilbur,they were planning on meeting up tomorrow afternoon to hang out,Quackity was happy to know he was going to see his old friend again.

Time skip (morning)

When it was morning already Karl woke up,but he noticed Quackity wasn't next to him.
He went to the living room and saw Quackity packing a backpack and making some to-go breakfast.he seemed to be in a bit of a rush.
Karl:"good morning,what are you doing?"
Quackity:"oh my god Karl I'm so sorry I have to go,I'm meeting up with a friend,I'll be back at evening,not sure if I'll make it before dinner though,okay I'll make sure to text you"
Karl:"wait what"

He went over to Karl,took his hand and kissed him before saying his "I love you!" And goodbye.
Karl was insecure,why would he just leave,
Couldn't he just have told him that earlier.
He just sat there and tried to take his mind of of everything so he watched some TV.
"Why would he do that? Is he cheating?
And right after he called me his love?"
Those were his first thoughts.
"He loves me and I love him,I trust him,we trust each other,we're in love"
We're his second thoughts,he just couldn't decide.