37-old stuff

Time skip(lunch) (sorry guys😇)

Karl and Quackity had woken up from their nap after doing some "sinning".they stood up and we're already bored.
Quackity:"I'm so fucking bored"
Karl:"we just woke up damm....but hey! I have an idea! I could show you some secret places I went to as a child!"
Quackity:"sure sounds fun!"
They got out of the house and Karl dragged Quackity to a abandoned house.
It was old and fallen off,it smelled to.

Karl:"wow it's really had better days....this place used to be chill,a club house...I confessed to my first crush here"
Quackity:"how was he?"
Karl:"jealous?"
Quackity:"maybe"
Karl:"he had shiny eyes...and was kind off a douche bag,pretty shit,but i liked him for some reason"
Quackity:"what happened then?"
Karl:"he best me up,and called me a faggot"
He said unbothered.

Quackity:"oh"
Karl:"yeah...severe...idk looking back at it it was pretty shit...but now I have you"
He said turning to Quackity and holding his hand while smiling,he smiled to.
Quackity:"well,it's time to go back! I'm bored this place is giving me very bad vibes..."
Karl:"okay,let's go love!"
He smiled while dragging him back home.

They got back home and decided to go on with their day,misses Jacobs came and they confirmed with their day.it was about 00:00 at dark when they already had to leave to go back home.they said their goodbyes and got into the car and proceeded to drive home.
It was about 2AM when they finally arrived.
Since Karl fell asleep Quackity had to carry him inside bride style.he laid him in the couch and he fell asleep next to him.

(A/N:Short chapter I know I haven't updated this in weeks so sorry about that,I haven't been motivated at all lately since school has started.it was something I started on break but now I just can't find the time nor the motivation to write a lot more,I'll still continue this story,I will try and post more consistently,now who tf made me go from #1 on karlity to #7!?!! Count your days🤬)
/s