16-airdop

*ding dong*
The door bell rang.Karl let out a happy noise before Quackity stood up and opend the door.
There she was,she had a huge smile on her face and it looked like she was about to cry.
She jumped at Quackity giving him a tight hug.
He hugged back with almost tears in his eyes.
Quackity:"ugh I'm so happy your here!!"
Lexi:"ugh Quack!! I'm happier,collage is so stressful!!"

Karl just sat there awkwardly,just smiling.
Lexi pulled away,holding Quackitys face in her hands,she could tell he was truly happy,and she hasn't seen him with genuine happiness in his eyes since they were like 10 getting a
premium club penguin account for his birthday.
She let go with a tearful eyes and noticed the awkward boy on the couch.must be Karl.
She covers her mouth in shock and opened her arms signaling for a hug.he stood up and ran into her arms.
He pulled away,with a big smile,noticing tears in her eyes.

Lexi:"you must be Karl!!!! Quackity talks about you a lot!! Ugh I'm so happy to meet you!!"
Karl:"it my pleasure,really!!! Sit down!!"
She sat down,followed by Quackity and they all started talking.hours went by when Quackity got tired and decided to go to sleep early.now only Lexi and Karl were left.
Karl:"hey....um...this is probably a weird question but....what did Quackity say about me?......" she smiled at him.

Lexi:"omg,I'll tell you EVERYTHING!!"
Karl smiled,even tho he wanted to jump with joy.
Lexi:"omg where should I staaarrtt??
Okay umm-..hm...actually....I recorded it..."
Karl:"what? Sorry but why?"
Lexi:"well me and Quackity don't really talk that much,so whenever we call I record it..."
Karl:"oh okay....uh...is there any chanc-"

Lexi:"I'll send it to you"
Karl:"how did you-"
Lexi:"I know you like him,you make him happy.
And I'm so thankful for that,thank you Karl..."
Karl:"no problem,I like seeing him happy."
Lexi:"okay,enough sappy shit or I'll start crying,
I'll airdrop the recording to you...and then go to bed because I'm getting pretty tired"

Lexi airdropped the recording and went to go sleep.he opend the recording,got his headphones and started listening.
He skipped a bit to skip the whole greatting
And family stuff to the point where Lexi mentioned his new roommate Karl.