18-love you too

He couldn't pick,but all of them felt like music to his ears.the thought of him loving him,just made him feel special,the perfect feeling.
Since Lexi gave him 3 recordings he decided to listen to them to.and again he skipped to the part where Lexi mentioned him again.

Lexi:"yk tell me more about your roommate,
You've been there for like 5 days what's up"
Quackity:"oh.....well he got drunk....and started to say these things.....these really inappropriate this that just blew my mind......
But he was drunk so....."
Lexi:"drunk words are sober thoughts!"
Quackity:"nahhhhh I disagree..."
Lexi:"what did he say....cmon I'm your sister and your 17 you can tellll meeee"
Quackity:"he said he teased me to know if I were gay or not,and he said he had these fantasy's about me and....they were inappropriate.....yk"
Lexi:"OOH QUACKITY IS GETTING THAT DICK HUH?"
Quackity:"LEXI SHUT UP"
Lexi:"HHAHAHH"
They continued to laugh while Karl just sat there.nit saying anything,I mean tbh it would be kinda weird if he said anything,he was alone in the room so-
Anyways double saved the recordings and went to sleep.

Time skip (morning)

Karl woke up to the smell of eggs being cooked.he slowly flattered his eyes open and noticed Quackity was making eggs.
He took a deep breath,inhaling the yummy smell of eggs.

Karl:"good morning quck..."
He said interrupting himself with a yawn.
Quackity:"good morning Karl,I'm making eggs"
Karl:"yeah they smell delicious!"
Quackity:"thanks!"
After he finished cooking and they finished eating Karl asked the question.
Karl:"hey Um Quackity...."
Quackity:"yeah,what's up?"
Karl:"I just wanted to tell you......I love you too"

(Ooooh cliffhanger 😏)