12-title not found

A/N:Hey everyone! This is a smut chapter so trigger warning,also this is a bit of an longer chapter because i didn't  wanna make "smut part 1" and "smut part 2" I'm just to lazy,but I hope that this won't be a big problem,love y'all,thank you for enjoying this story!! Follow me on tt @p0tionz1 :)

"Oh my god Karl what happened??"
Karl:"q-Quackity I-.......im sorry..."
Quackity:"what do y-"
Before he could finish the sentence Karl pressed him against the wall and kissed him.
After a few moments Karl pulled away.
Karl:"I-"
Karl:"your so pretty it hurts...."
Quackity blushed.
Karl looked him up and down once again before kissing him even harder pressing him against the wall even more.
Quackity let out a moan,cousing Karl to press his leg in between Quackitys crotch.
"f-fuck....Karl~" he moaned.
"W-what baby~" he said under his breath.
"C-can we go to the bedroom?~..."
Karl smirked.
"Sure~..."
They continued to kiss while walking to the bedroom.
Karl pushed him onto the bed before getting on him continuing to make out.he slowly glided his
Cold hands down Quackitys sides,making Quackity shiver in pleasure.
He took his shirt of so Quackity did to.
Quackity was about to go back in for the kiss but Karl pulled away,he took a second to look at the boy under him.Quackity was nervous,
Had he done something wrong?
Quackity:"what's wrong?..."
Karl:".....nothing nothing it's just.....your so pretty..." he said,you could hear the honesty in his voice.Quackity blushed.
Karl being a bit embarrassed and pretty turned on he just went back in to kiss him.Quackity didn't mind,obviously.
Quackity moved his hands to Karl's downer back.cousing Karl to to take both of their pants of.he didn't want to wait much longer,he wanted him,he needed him.

After that he slowly started palming Quackity,
Shorty after leading to jerking him off.
Quackity dug his face into Karl's shoulders giving him love bites while trying not to moan,
By wich he failed miserably.
Karl pulled away and looked Quackity in the eyes.Quackity knew what he meant so he gave him a nod for approval.
Karl slowly made his was down to Quackitys
*member* Kissing the tip,slowly starting to move his head up and down his *member*
Quackity threw his head back in pleasure, while sweetly stroking the hair on the back of his head.
Karl fastened his pace cousing Quackity to moan even more.he was about to.....yk
Quackity:"k-Karl I-"
Before he could finish,he already...yk....
"finished" in Karl's mouth.Karl pulled away slightly coughing.
He stood up and gave Quackity a small kiss on the forehead before laying down,Quackity laid down to and they soon fell asleep.