28-just dont leave me

Time skip (morning)

It was so stressful waking up,Karl was still mad asf (rightfully so if you asked me) he refused to get out of his room but he got really hungry so he had no choice.
He stood up refusing to open the door and went to the kitchen,Quackity was at the kitchen to,he was filing two glasses of juice.
Karl refused to look at him,Quackity tried to keep his eyes of of him to.

Karl opend the cabinet to get a cup but Quackity stopped him,he looked Quackity dead in the eyes,they both had stains from the tears,he only now got reminded of how pretty he was,he shook it of with a very annoyed.
"What."
Quackity:"um I already made you a glass"
Karl didn't say anything,he refused to take the glass and poured himself a glass.
Quackity was disappointed,In himself.
Quackity:"please just let me explain...."
Karl:"..."

Quackity:"look,I was with my *friend* Wilbur,
We met when we were children and he was one of thee only people who actually stayed.
I saw that he was not that far away from town so I arranged a meet up,I didn't tell you because I thought you'd be jealous and I realize that it was stupid,you know I love you and if you don't I'll do anything in the word to prove that to you,I love you,and only you.
I'm sorry."
It took Karl a moment to consideration but he knew that Quackity loved him,and he loved Quackity and that it was stupid of him to doubt that.
He went in for a hug,a tight,genuine one.
Karl:"I love you so much,just please don't leave me..."

Quackity:"don't be stupid Karl,I value you more than anything in the word,I would never leave you"
Karl backed out of the hug and kissed his forehead.
Karl:"your still sleeping on the couch btw"
Quackity:"karllllllll noooooo😩"
Karl:"oh yes you are"
They laughed.
Quackity:"if I take you out on a pick nick date will you let me sleep in your bed....possibly let me-"
Karl:"yes"
Quackity:"YES HAHAH"