32-tea time

Wilbur:"soooo how've you been we haven't talked in like.....a week" he said excited.
Quackity:"oh um he was kinda mad when I came home so late and I didn't really text him or something so..."
Wilbur:"ahh okay that's understandable"
Tommy:"willlllll I want a hot chocolateeeee"
He whined while watching something on his iPad.(Tommy's 15,wilburs 18)
Wilbur:"fine just stop whining fetus"
He said while giving him 5 bucks to go get the drink.Tommy smiled and left.

Quackity:"so,how is it being a father?"
Wilbur:"ughhhh it's not like being a dad,more like being a big brother,I mean we've always been like brothers but now that we live together it feels more real,he's a good kid"
Quackity:"yeah it's nice seeing you guys again I could tell your both happy"
Wilbur:"yeah I think.....having someone looking out for him really helped him,and having someone to look out for really helped me"
Quackity:"good,that's good to hear,i know you were struggling"

Wilbur:"yeah..."
Tommy:"HELLO PUSSYS"
Tommy said siting down with his drink.Wilbur rolled back his eyes,Quackity chuckled.
Tommy:"oh no are you guys talking about adult stuff🤢"
Quackity:"yeah...taxes n...stuff"
Tommy made his usual gremlin face and went back to watching something on his iPad.
Quackity and Wilbur got done talking and they gave Quackity a ride home.

He got out of the car and in the house,Karl had a blanket over his shoulders and a glass of coffee in his hand,he kinda looked like a whine mom.
Quackity:"hey karl"
Karl:"hey hope you had fun :)"
He said as he kissed Quackity on the cheek.
Quackity:"yeah,but I'm definitely tired now."
Karl:"then come to bed.."
He said winking at him before going to the bedroom,Quackity followed him like a dog.

(I'll let you decide what they did for that night;)