10-a bit off?

As they arrived Quackity dragged Karl inside on the couch.he was sitting up.
Quackity sat down next to him.
Quackity:"I'm gonna go sleep Karl,you should to..."
At this point karl was almost wide awake but his eyes were kinda closed because he was so drunk.Quackity sat up and was about to go when Karl took his arm.
Quackity turned around.

Karl:"stay...."
Quackity sat back down next to him.
Karl took a good look at him before pinning him to the couch.
He had his hand in his locked,the other hand was on the other side of his head he was sitting on Quackitys crotch.
He took his chin and lifted it up glaring in his beautiful eyes and his flushed cheeks.
All you could hear was their heavy breathing.
He pressed his lips against Quackitys.
Surprisingly he didn't pull away.
It lasted for about a minute until Karl pulled away revealing a thin line of saliva.

They sat up.Karl now sitting on Quackitys lap holding the back of his head trying to hold back his moans.they started making out again.
They were both fully hard so Karl reached out his hand to palm Quackity through his pants Waking Quackity moan into the kiss sending vibrations down Karl's spine.
Karl stood up.
Quackity:"w-where are going?....."
Karl:"to sleep" he smiled innocently and went to his room.
Quackity was just sitting there,with a boner,
Flabbergasted,

"What the fuck just happened."
He thought.he didn't know what to do.
He awkwardly laid down staring at the ceiling thinking about what Karl said earlier.
He let out a sight before slowly drifting asleep.

Time skip(morning)

It was morning already when he woke up.
He didn't want to wake up,he didn't want to spend the day with Karl.I mean he did but it would be so awkward.
He sat up rubbing his eyes when Karl ran up to Him.he sat next to him grabbing his shoulders.
Pretty close.

Karl:"oh my god! Quackity thank god your awake!! Was I drunk last night???!!"
He said with panic.
Quackity:"uh yeah you were very drunk..."
Karl:"WHAT??? I didn't even drink anything"
Quackity:"yeah I think the waiter spiked your drink?"
Karl calmed down a bit.
Quackity:"ummm Karl.....you're a bit....close"
Karl looked him up and down before backing up.