39-morning mood

Karl:"yk I still can't believe you made me wait until we're home to it this,it's fucking cold"
Quackity:"yeah well I think you had enough in your mouth for today"
Quackity smirked.Karl rolled his eyes and continued grumpily eating his cold burger and fries.they walked to the couch and put on a good movie to fall asleep to.

Time skip(morning)

"Gummmmmmmmooooorrrrrnnniiingggg"
Karl said as he walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen.
Quackity:"good morning sleepy head"
He said roughing up his hair while smiling,Karl purred(did he? Does that sound wired?)
Karl:"hey where's my kiss"
Quackity kissed him on the forehead smiling and went back to cooking breakfast.
Karl:"is that all..."
He said hugging him slowly moving his hands down his sides coming closer,Quackity looked at him with a "wtf are you doing" but "keep going" look🤨
Quackity:"cmon it's to early for this"
Karl:"hm?"

He said looking in his eyes,they started making out while Quackity held his hips against the kitchen island.Karl moaned.they moved their hands on each other's body's.Quackity wanted more but what about breakfasssttt😩?
He pulled away.
Quackity:"that's as far as I'll go,I have to get back to cooking babe"
Karl:"ugh your so...🤬"
(Angry face with censor bar)
He said stomping of to the couch.
He flopped on it and crossed his arms in annoyance.
Quackity:"will you stop being childish and just have patience"

Karl:"no🤗"
Quackity chuckled.
He went over to Karl with a breakfast plate and his favorite drink.
Quackity:"here you go"
Karl started eating,Quackity was a good cook.
He's food was always enjoyable,he tried his best to hide his enjoyment.
Quackity:"good?"
Karl:"yeah....whatever"
Quackity:"cmonnnn you can't be mad at me forever..."

Quackity looked at him,and came closer.
Quackity:"I mean I loooooovvvvveeee you karlos jacobsssss"
Karl smiled.
Karl:"I guess I love you too Quack-kittttyyyy"
He smiled.
Quackity laid his head on Karl's shoulder and ate his breakfast.a while after they finished and decided to