Cuddle me too, damn it!! Part 2 (Final)

**Cover art not mine, credit to its creator**

After the fight, Bakugo gets 2 weeks detention, was forced into 'Alpha Instincts and their Management' classes to better control/understand his inner Dominant Alpha, and to clean up the classroom when the lessons were over. With the Alpha instincts classes he took and Aizawa's help, the living IED was able to determine the cause of the fight with Kirishima, since he at first wasn't sure. The embarrassing talk subsequently made him realize that he did in fact have feelings for the Omega. It has been a week after the incident, the human Molotov cocktail still hadn't apologized and would promptly avoid both boys as he felt too ashamed to face them.

Nonetheless, after some encouragement from Izuku, he went to apologize to Kirishima first. It's 6:01pm on a Saturday evening when the living claymore catches the red Alpha as he was making his way into his own room, after showering, which was next to the animated firebomb's. "Oi, Shitty hair!" The red head that had been listening to his favorite playlist with one earphone on, stopped the music, and removed his earbud. "Oh, hey Bakubro! What's up?" The human version of the Sun knew that the blond had been avoiding him like the plague, but had decided that he would give his friend the time he needed until they could finally talk. "I, uh... I need to talk to you now... Got a moment?" The blond said as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

The other's eyes lit up at that "Of course, man!"

"Okay, good. Then, let's go to my room."

Both boys entered the Pomeranian's room, Bakugo locked the door, and gestured for them to sit on the bed. They sat next to each other and the red Alpha waited for his choleric friend to talk.

Katsuki sighed heavily as he placed both his hands on his thighs, held his head down, and glared at the floor. "I-I, I want to say I-I'm... sorry for attacking and hurting you last week... I didn't mean to actually hurt you, but I just lost control of myself.... It's still no excuse for me to be such an asshole."

The temperamental bazooka ran his right hand through his hair as he took some deep breaths to calm his nerves, before continuing.

"I've just been getting these 'weird feelings' for over 6 months now about... M/n. And I-"

"You like N/n, don't you?"

At that the blond snapped his head up to look at the other, his red eyes were wide, and his cheeks quickly tinted red.

"I-I, fuck. That is...y-yeah."

"Bro, why didn't you say anything?"

Katsuki averted his gaze and stared to the opposite side. "B-Because, I... wasn't sure at first. Hell, I-I've never felt this way before for anyone and just fucking suddenly my inner Alpha and heart decide that they like M/n! So... I reacted like I usually do: with anger and violence. But, I, I have... liked him s-since the first time I saw him. Ugh, this is some serious sappy bullshit!" Katsuki brought his hands to hide his blushing face but his pink ears betrayed his current state.

"Haha, it's cool Bakubro, I forgive you! Plus, this actually means that Mina and I were right! Also, Sero and Denki each owe me 10 bucks!"

"What do you mean by 'you were right'? Oi, Oi, Oi, what did you and Pinky discuss?!"

Katsuki got even more flustered now because not only does Shark Week know about his stupid feelings for M/n, but the Pepto Bismol mascot does too!

**Also, for those who may not know what Pepto Bismol looks like, here ya go***