My Alphan Omega Part 3

After the huge fight that was broadcasted on live television, M/n was allowed a few days off from school. During all this time, Katsuki was freaking the fuck out because he was wondering if he saw THAT right. Did he actually see an exploding grenade tattoo on M/n's left forearm during his fight with the 3 shitty villains?! There is no way that's real is it? No fucking way. Plus he really can't trust cameras to properly show all of the details and its very possible that he saw that completely wrong. It could be most likely due to his own wishful thinking and his mind made him 'see' what he wished to see. Yeah, that's it. He's just fucking delusional! So the blond Alpha went to school like usual, trying to rid himself of any thoughts concerning his soulmate tattoo until the Omega returned on Friday.

The h/c-nette was welcomed as a hero and was called Braveheart by many which he felt actually described him very well. Nonetheless, as nice as it was to be recognized for his efforts, M/n didn't want special treatment or anything to drastically change. So he tried to have a normal day with his brother, which was hard due to his sudden fame but he had managed as best he could. However, duty called again and this is why he had to temporarily leave his brother to go to the infirmary and assist with a concussion that a female Omega had suffered when she had slipped and fallen down the stairs. School had ended and they were supposed to have gone home 15 minutes ago and Izuku couldn't wait any longer. For today was Friday, their usual movie night and especially after this week's events, Izuku wanted his brother to relax as much as possible. This is why the greenette wanted to go home and prepare the living room for their All Might movie marathon (though they always included movies from other pro heroes too), he needed to bring his All Might everything! N/n-chan liked to make a pillow fort in which they would watch the movies and eat all of the junkfood that had been saved for this glorious moment. He was practically buzzing with energy when he texted his brother saying he's going home first to prepare for their movie night and to not worry.

So Izuku is pretty much running home when he hears the unmistakable detonations of his childhood friend's quirk and judging by how frenzied they sound, he needs help. Thus, with All Might movie night forgotten, he races to the source of the explosions and to his horror, he finds his friend trapped and being suffocated by a disgusting sludge monster. Without a moment to lose he sends M/n his GPS location with the captions: MAYDAY and then proceeds to charge at the villain, throwing his bag as a distraction and attempting to pry Katsuki free. His green eyes shine a vivid gold as Izuku is determined to save his friend. "Kacchan! Don't worry, I'll get you out right now!!" Red eyes glare into unyielding gold ones "Sh-shitty D-deku, what t-the fuck?! You'll f-fucking die!" Bakugo struggles to yell as his mouth fills with sludge. However, Izuku continues undeterred but isn't able to free him in time and the monster now turns his attention to the sudden interloper.

The disgusting monstrosity tries to trap him but unbeknownst to Katsuki, Izuku has received training from his brother, knows how to fight close combat, and is very agile. So the smaller Alpha evades the gooey pseudopods sent after him by acrobatically backflipping a distance away before then taking a fighting stance. "Shit! The day I decide to leave my damn electric steel staff (its collapsable to make it portable, can be separated into 2 halves for dual wielding, and delivers 800,000 volts) because I think I won't need it, Kacchan is attacked!" Izuku mentally curses this most inopportune timing. Still, he isn't going to leave his friend so his fists and kicks will have to suffice for now and with that in mind, he charges at the villain, swiftly cutting the mucky limbs that the villain sends again to trap him. He makes quick work of them with fast effective punches and kicks. However, the villain literally just puts himself back together like putty and makes himself much thicker so when Izuku lands a particularly strong axel kick, this time his leg is thoroughly stuck into the gelatinous substance and he is finally trapped. Izuku now desperately struggles to get free while the monstrous Alpha villain tries to get him to give up and allow himself to be suffocated.