My Alphan Omega, Reader and his Parents

M/n's father: Dante Pavlov

Height: 6'7 ft

Weight: 245 lbs

Age: 45 yrs old

Status: Alive

Dynamic: Alpha

Job: Works for The Division (an international counter-terrorism organization).

AKA: Diavolo, Akuma, Beliar, Lucifer

Quirk: Fire Devil

User can create red blackish demonic flames throughout his entire body (can cover themselves with the flames) or focus the flames on the arms, legs, and mouth (fire-breather). Once target is ignited, the flames will continue to burn until nothing remains, not even ash. The flames cannot be put out in anyway as only the user can extinguish them. Besides burning, the flames can also be used to just cause neurologic pain (purple flames), or petrify target (gray flames). Fire creations such as weapons, and monsters can also be created. When ignited, only the target will be consumed as the surroundings and other people are spared regardless if the flames touch them; the flames will feel cold instead. Dante also ages much slower than an average human and will look much younger than his real age and can super regenerate too. Interestingly enough, having such a fire quirk does NOT cause temperature fluctuations such as hyperthermia which leads to burns like Hellfire can. Furthermore when in the Devil form, Dante has enhanced speed, power, and agility like a superhuman demon would have and can also levitate in this form.

This is his Devil form **Pictures NOT MINE, credit to its creator**

Drawbacks: exhaustion, fainting, severe neuropathic pain throughout his body and focal seizures (with intact/non altered mental status) of his legs that can make moving very difficult and make standing/walking impossible without assistance

M/n's mother: Luka Pavlov

Height: 5'11ft

Weight: 165 lbs

Age: 33 yrs old

Status: Deceased (Died during a mission where he and Dante were ambushed. He protected his Alpha at the cost of his life, leaving M/n at 3 yrs old).

Dynamic: Alphan Omega

Job: Worked for The Division (an international counter-terrorism organization)

AKA: Valkyrie, Battle Angel, Winged Fury, Death from Above

***Picture not mine, credit goes to its creator****

Quirk: Battle Angel

He could create an energy suit/armor for himself similar to the armor a Valkyrie wears and he fights using constructs like swords, shields, gauntlets, barriers, etc. The suit increases his power, speed, and agility up to 500,000% . He can also levitate with the suit or create wings for flight. It's powered up by channeling energy from the environment and as such, it gives him the ability to regenerate and have a much younger appearance.

Drawbacks: exhaustion, channeling too much energy will tire his mind and make him temporarily emotionless becoming apathetic, expressionless, unfeeling, and if overuse is severe enough, he could lose consciousness. The negative emotional effects of overuse could last as short as 10 minutes or as long as 6 hrs.

Male reader's info:

M/n = Male name
H/c= hair color
E/c= eye color
N/n= nickname
F/c= favorite color

M/n Pavlov:

Height: 5'6ft *(currently)*

Weight: 115 lbs

Age: 14 yrs old

Status: Alive (an only child)

Dynamic: Alphan Omega

Job: #1 high school student, #2 Recognized Division Fighter (only in emergencies and he chooses to engage or not).

Quirks: Sacrificer and Castle

Sacrificer: user can heal/regenerate any damage done to the body so long as target or target tissue is still alive. Can even fix congenital malformations, cure autoimmune diseases, and bring back lost body parts. The energy utilized comes from the particles (atoms, electrons, protons, etc) in the environment around him. He uses the energy collected to heal/reenergize the target by touching them, the more physical contact he has with the patient the faster the quirk works. When healing, his entire body lights up a bright white. He CANNOT USE his quirk on himself, BUT thanks to his Alphan Omegan biology, his body is strong and he recovers faster than his other regular Omegan counterparts.

Drawbacks: experiencing his own intense neuropathic pain as he actively heals patients (hence the quirk's name as he sacrifices himself to save/help). The pain will slowly intensify due to channeling too much energy through the body. Pain can last between 15 minutes to 3hrs.

Castle: He can act like a castle or a protective center by creating energy barrier constructs that can be transparent or clearly visible, constructs can be domes, walls, etc and he can even coat himself or other people in his construct energy to act as a protective suit. The power comes from within the user or by channeling the energy from the environment (just like Sacrificer does). While the constructs are defensive and protective in nature, when used correctly they can become offensive too, such as using them to trap and crush enemies. M/n can also control the temperature of all his constructs, making them as hot as 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit or take them as far as a frigid -15 F by manipulating its particles (protons, electrons); the color of his constructs are f/c.

Drawbacks: lethargy, muscle spams and weakness, shaking and loss of strength of the legs which can debilitate the user and make him unable to stand or move properly without assistance.