My Alpha Now

*** Photo not mine, credit to its creator***
This is what Katsuki looks like in this one shot. Can we all take a moment to admit how handsome he is, though?! >///<

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Being cheated on, manipulation, projection (when you project your impulses, behavior, and thoughts onto someone else), self doubt, cursing (of course), some angst, fluff. *University AU, No quirks.*

Katsuki Bakugo:

Dynamic: Alpha

Age: 22 years old

Height: 6'1 ft

Yo Shindo:

Dynamic: Alpha

Age: 21 years old

Height: 6'0 ft

Male Reader's Info:

M/n= male name

L/n= last name

E/c= eye color

H/c= hair color

F/c= favorite color

M/n L/n

Dynamic: Omega

Age: 21 years old

Height: 5'7 ft

***Onto the story***

M/n L/n and Yo Shindo have been together now for 4 years, but lately the Alpha has been distant. He is almost always saying he has something to do, or is going out with friends, and cancels his plans with the h/c-nette last minute. This time it was a lunch date that Shindo canceled saying that something came up, but wouldn't reveal anything else. Though M/n wanted to know, he stopped asking because the Alpha would get upset with him and accuse the smaller male of being paranoid, too controlling, clingy, and insecure. Shindo would say things like:

"What, you don't trust me M/n?"

"Why do you doubt me so much?"

"Do I really need to give you a detailed report of what I do or my plans for the day?"

"Why are you being so possessive and paranoid for? God, do you want me to wear a fucking leash or something?!"

"I don't get upset when you hang out with your friends so why can't I go out with my own too?"

"Ugh, it feels like you're suffocating me! Would me wearing a fucking GPS tracker mollify you? Do I really need to go THAT far for you to trust me?"

"M/n, I don't know who hurt you or whatever, but you have some SERIOUS trust issues and you need to work on that because it's straining our relationship."

"Look, I love you, but you're been just too damn clingy, I need my space too, ya know?"

This would never fail to guilt-trip the Omegan male into apologizing and giving the other his 'space'. Sometimes they would argue and not talk to each other for days on end, but Shindo would always apologize afterwards and say that it was the stress making him so angry. Consequently, M/n decided to just stop asking as he feared it would start another argument, he really hated conflicts.

"Fucking AGAIN?!" M/n exclaimed feeling very disgruntled as Shindo had once again canceled on him last minute. They were supposed to have a nice lunch date with the home-cooked meal that M/n prepared. God, he was so angry and hurt.... He was really looking forward to finally spending some quality time with his Alpha. The h/c-nette brought his hands over his face because he honestly wanted to scream, cry, and lash out all at once. So he settled for going to his bed, screaming into his pillow, before angrily tossing it as hard as he could against the wall. "What is wrong with me? I've never been like this before or maybe I was a hidden choleric all this time? Okay, I just need to calm myself. Breathe, M/n, breathe. This is fine... Well no, not fucking really. I hate this so damn much but...it eventually will get better, right? Ugh, shit... at any case this isn't good for me. I know I can do better, I have to." The Omega talked out-loud as he reasoned with himself while staring at the mirror hanging on the wall above his wooden f/c bureau. Once he had successfully recollected himself, he decided that he would just take Shindo's lunch to his dorm as he had the spare key, and leave it inside the fridge for the Alpha to reheat and eat later.