Tailing me the Truth (Part 2, Finale)

***The art is NOT MINE. Credit to its creator***

After calming M/n down, said male tells everything that has happened to Izuku. At this, the broccoli boy convinces him to come with him and his boyfriend Shouto on their sight-seeing week long trip across Japan to look at it's most beautiful places.

"We have the whole week off staring tomorrow, so leave with us then. This way you can take a much needed mental break and get away for a little. I think this would help you greatly, N/n-chan."

"R-Really? W-Won't I be g-getting in the w-way for y-you guys?"

Izuku, being the best brother from another mother, gives him a reassuring and happy smile "Trust me, N/n-chan. Shouto will be very happy to welcome you and would be more than thrilled to pay for your expenses (with Endeavor's credit card as he should 😌👌🏼)." Thus, following the greenie's suggestion, that very evening he prepares a quick traveling bag, sleeps with Izuku on his bed (brotherly hugs) because he doesn't want to see Katsuki again (who is right next door to M/n), and then the 3 males leave at the crack of dawn before anyone else is awake. All 3 go and spend a week away from everyone else to just unwind. It really does wonders for M/n's mind and helps him recover so when he meets Katsuki again, he's much more prepared for it.

During M/n's impromptu and sudden disappearance, Katsuki has no one else but his mother to talk to about what happened because there's no one else he can trust about something like this, not even his red headed best friend. So he begrudgingly calls his mother and tells her what happened. She is calm and keeps her voice down to normal decibel levels vs her usual screeching banshee wails, which denotes the seriousness of their conversation.

"You really FUCKED UP this time, Katsuki. THIS IS WHY I told you that you needed to talk to him because YOU ARE THE REASON he's hurting so fucking bad. Do you even realize that? Since I don't see him everyday I can notice his changes easily when he does come visit. Do you know how often he came to this house and he wore a fake smile? I know you have always been fucking terrible at controlling your temper as well as dealing with emotions, but I honestly thought that even YOU would have noticed how M/n felt.... These emotional switches of yours, if you can't control them or deal with whatever the hell is causing them then you should just stay the hell away from M/n."

"......"

The human bomb remains silent so Mitsuki lets out a deep sigh before continuing." Okay. Let me ask you something Katsuki: What are you afraid off?..... What are you lashing out against that it's making you hurt M/n this way? Also, don't lie because I literally birthed you brat. I can see that there is some kind of internal fight inside you." The blond's wolf ears were tightly pressed against his head and his tail moved around in agitation as he mauled over the old hag's words. "I-it's just..... too fucking personal a-and it's something that can fuck up everything and-" Katsuki gritted his teeth and pulled at his blond hair in seething anger and frustration. "I, just, I, I don't f-fucking-" Mitsuki stops her son because she has a feeling where this is going.

"Brat.... You do know that me and your father will love you no matter what, right? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will change the fact that you are and always will be my annoying lovable shitty brat. You could be half a century old and starting to get gray hairs of your own and you'd still be my cute little hellspawn....Also, if anyone has a problem with that then they can all go fuck themselves. So relax and just let it out."

Hearing that, even if he already knows, made Katsuki admit his fear.

"I-I'm.... gay".

"And you've been afraid of coming out because of how the public would react, right?"