Flirting Lines

⚠️Warnings⚠️: This one shot is probably cringy. This includes a stupid flirting game with many dumb, nerdy, and some shameless pick up lines used here so be ready for that! Also, theres cursing cuz Bakugo exists.

***But seriously on a personal note: I needed a bit of fun to liven up the absolutely dreary month I've been having. I recently lost my aunt unexpectedly. Literally she was alive and well a few days ago. She only had something "minor" that was affecting her and then we get a call that "Your aunt died last night.".... Like wait, what the hell?! I wasn't even able to see or visit her at all due to fucking COVID so that made me feel even worse.... Thus, I really needed a good laugh. Subsequently, I started a "Flirting lines" fight with my friend to cheer me up and it lead to the development of this shitty but hopefully amusing story. And yes, I have included some of the pick lines used in my flirting battle against my friend. He won though cuz the last line he used got to me (It's the last one used by Bakugo, so you'll see). I get flustered easily, m'kay? I'm a shy introverted person that's also possibly a tad socially awkward. Plus... my friend is hot AF (6'2ft, has OLIVE GREEN EYES, beautiful bronce skin, and he's athletic (participates in track and field), so oh my fucking cheezus!! I'm so damn blessed to have the power of sight!! 😭😭❤️) Of course I tell him all the time. He's gay though just like every good looking and respectful man I've met. Lol, just my luck 😂😂! Still, I joke and tell him that maybe in another life, I'll be born male and we could be together. It gets a good laugh out of him, he's such a great guy.***

On a random note: the one shot picture is the EXACT and first pick-up line that I started with, when I was playing 'Flirling Lines' with my friend so I just had to include it! The joy of Natural Sciences! **However, the picture is not mine, credit to its creator**

Katsuki Bakugo:

Age: 19 years old

Dynamic: Alpha

Denki Kaminari

Age: 18 years old

Dynamic: Omega

Hitoshi Shinso

Age: 18 years old

Dynamic: Alpha

Male Reader's Info:

M/n= male name

L/n= last name

E/c= eye color

H/c= hair color

N/n= nickname

F/c= favorite color

M/n L/n

Age: 18 1/2 years old

Dynamic: Omega

**Onto the story!**

It's a Friday late in the afternoon and Bakugo and M/n are getting ready to play a flirting game.

.
.
.