Already Stronger Than the Shitty You From Yesterday

**Art not mine, credit to its creator**

Katsuki Bakugo

Dynamic: Alpha

Age: 16 yrs old

Quirk: Explosion

Male Reader's Information:

M/n= male name

L/n= last name

E/c= eye color

H/c= hair color

F/c= favorite color

M/n L/n

Dynamic: Omega

Age: 16 yrs old

Quirk: Impact crystals

Can make crystals appear throughout his body, even shedding them to launch at opponents. If he touches any surfaces, he can also send crystal waves like Shouto and his ice. The crystals are extremely tough, durable, require a lot of power to break, and they can explode upon impacting the target. He can make the crystals explode at will and launch thousands to millions of crystal shards depending on the size of the crystal he detonates. He can coat himself in his crystals and can control them telekinetically no matter how small the pieces so even crystal dust can be controlled. They can also absorb any energy given to them whether energetic like fire, electricity, etc or the kinetic energy of physical attacks. The crystals have a threshold, but its immense before finally breaking; when they are at their limit, they glow a bright violet. They can be used to release the energy stored and cause explosions or the user can use the energy to heal, power up, etc.

Drawbacks: bleeding from skin when too many crystals are formed, can lead to anemia and lightheadedness if he bleeds enough. He can get folate deficiency in a few hours due to the high cellular regeneration rate from both the skin and red blood cells that need to be replaced from loss and damage. As such, he takes regular supplements, extra folic acid, and drinks plenty of water as the cellular breakdown generates a great amount of uric acid that if precipitated leads lead to painful gout.

Reader's Trainer:

Klaus Volkov

Dynamic: Dominant Alpha (DA)

Age: 40 years old

Height: 6'5 ft

Weight: 220 lb

Quirk: Wargod

User gets super human strength when angry, resentful, fighting, or when he wants to kill someone (bloodlust). The more the anger, the desire to kill, and the more damage to opponents or destruction he causes, the stronger he gets. The power can continue to increase without limit theoretically, since it's the body's stamina and health that limit how much power can be used vs the quirk itself has a fixed limit.

Drawbacks: neuropathy across his body, hypertension, and tachycardia which can lead to fainting or an atrial fibrillation (not as dangerous as ventricular fibrillation since not immediately life threatening.) if overuse severe enough.

Background: M/n L/n was an orphan that was taken in by the Hero Public Safety Commission (just like Hawks) when he was noticed for his quirk. However, because he's the first Omega to ever be in heroics, there's been a lot of discrimination against him. Many of the Commissions's 'trainers' have tried to sabotage him or discourage him from becoming a successful hero so that he won't give Omegas 'any ideas' and they remain out of heroics. However, in spite of the opposition M/n was successfully recommended to UA by the HPSC and has been at the school for over a year. The 99% of class welcomed him with open arms and though at first he didn't know how to feel being part of such a large group, as he has always been alone with only his trainers and other Commission members as company, he slowly warmed up to them. The 1% was of course the class's hostile cornpuff who felt that M/n thought of himself as superior to everyone else because he was recommended by the HPSC. Naturally, M/n proved him wrong because he was here to do his best for himself and other Omegas, to show the world that they are worth more. "It's more than just about me, there's a much bigger picture now, and that's why I'll give it my all to show everyone what Omegas are capable of!" Is what M/n yelled at the blond, shocking him, as he shot down the idea of being superior or of wanting to be #1. "Being the #1 hero doesn't mean anything to me nor do I consider myself superior. Far from it! I know I need to improve exponentially if I want to achieve what I've set to do." M/n said this because even if society had made leaps and bounds for Omega Rights, there were still many areas where discrimination persisted which was most prominent in Heroics. This argument was often due to Omegan biology: their Heats, that they could be forced into submission by Alphas, and that their bodies weren't 'made' for the 'dangers and rigorous' nature of becoming a pro hero. While it was true that Omegas were the weakest of the Dynamics, proper training was more than enough to strengthen them and make them competent for the field.